Senior Microsoft Fullstack Developer
Area of expertise:
Are you a Senior Microsoft developer? Fantastic! We are looking for someone who enjoys working with Microsoft technologies in fun and challenging projects together with a fantastic team of passionate and inspiring colleagues. You will be joining our Software Engineering team of approximately 25 co-workers who are all committed to pushing the limits of Microsoft technologies to help our customers achieve their goals!
You will work in an agile environment with some of the best Microsoft developers in Denmark and globally. your colleagues, you will be working on highly complex projects for some of Denmark’s most well-known companies, and you will be responsible for developing highly complex solutions, all while developing your own career. With focus on the newest technology, we strive towards building new and exciting solutions for our clients encouraging them work with cutting edge technology.
At Avanade, all employees no matter the level of experience will have a personal mentor and career advisor who will guide and support you throughout your career journey. We know that our employees are our most valuable asset, and we always thrive towards having fun together both in our daily work and during our social activities after hours.
What’s in it for you:
- You will join a very social, and collaborative team of highly skilled consultants who all share the passion for Microsoft technology and development
- You will work with some of the absolute best Microsoft consultants in the industry both in Denmark and in our global community
- You will have access to all the newest technologies and services within the Microsoft stack, as we love to challenge ourselves and always aim to be updated on newest technologies and trends
- As part of your working hours, you have at least 80 hours of training and development relevant for projects and personal development areas and certifications
- You will join Avanade Social; a social community within Avanade Denmark arranging go-cart events, wine tasting, board game nights, the annual ski-trip, virtual reality games, well-ness days and much, much more!
- Develop innovative solutions using the latest Microsoft technologies ranging from deep backend integrations frontend to
- Collaborate with developers, testers, the scrum master and Project Manager in your team to build new digital experiences
- Design and develop well-crafted software using agile and lean approaches
- Work with onshore, nearshore and offshore development teams
- Partner with multi-functional technology teams to integrate solutions
Additionally, if you have experience with, Sitecore, EPiServer, Microsoft Power Platform or Microsoft 365 this is highly appreciated!
- Possess hunger and a big drive for constantly being up to date with latest technology and market trends
- Possess a 'can do - will do' attitude, that guarantees the absolute best client experience
- Enjoy working in diverse teams, both locally and with our global organization always eager to knowledge-sharing
- Good written and oral presentation skills both in Danish and in English
- Have a strong interest and passion for growing your own technology skills
At Avanade, we believe that training and development of our employees is the key to success, and together we will be developing your expertise as a Microsoft Fullstack Developer.
If the above sounds interesting, click on 'Apply Now' and Davide Sanguini from Talent Acquisition will arrange meetings with relevant applicants on an on-going basis in the pursuit to find our next future star consultants.
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.