Senior Front End Developer
Area of expertise:
- Make it real – bring concepts and designs for user-facing web applications to life
- Use modern web development and DevOps practices to develop, test, debug and deploy
- Designing and styling with responsive and adaptive approaches to create beautiful and accessible experiences
- Developing robust solutions with consideration to security, performance, internationalization and browser-compatibility- Use the business process requirements to drive the detailed design of application and technical architecture components.
- Configure, build, and test the application or technical architecture components
- Work with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals.
- Plan and execute all required process steps as defined in our methodologies.- Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting the delivery.
- Participate in transitions of the application or technical architecture components to the Quality Engineers.
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing.
- Participate in quality management reviews, ensuring the application design and related work products satisfy the requirements.
- Participate in Process Execution and Improvement.
- Coordinate and participate in structured peer reviews/walkthroughs.
- Create technical and functional/end-user operational documentation for the software or system.
- Provide application/technical support as needed.
- Meet milestones and related effort/time commitments for assigned deliverables and provide work status, including estimated-time-to-complete and actuals.
- Coordinate with and leverage offshore resources.
- Maintain and/or update technical and/or industry knowledge and skills through continuous learning activities, such as reading journals / magazines, collaborating with other technical professionals, learning from on-the-job experiences, participating in technical training, and/or writing articles.
- Design & Style: HTML5, Responsive/Adaptive Design, Design Thinking, Usability Design, CSS3, LESS, SASS, Bootstrap
- Frameworks: (One or more of) Angular, AngularJS, react.js, React Native, Knockout, Node.js, Ember.js, Vue.js
- Web Application Frameworks: ASP.Net MVC, PHP, JSP / Spring
- Web DevOps & Test: Git, Grunt, Bower, npm, Jasmine, Selenium
- Up-to-date knowledge of Microsoft products
- Ability to gain an understanding of customer process and issues, and communicate them back
- Ability to work in teams and individually when needed
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with global teams on projects
- Experience working with offshore teams to facilitate project work
- Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form
- Display leadership by establishing goals for the team and members of the team
- Be savvy with problem-solving
- Be a point of contact for clients
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.