Senior Front-End Developer
Area of expertise:
Welcome to the Avanade Poland Digital Innovation Studio, where the best in creative and technology mix it up to push the boundaries of innovation. We're a dynamic, big-idea-dreaming, mishmash of designers, UX architects, technologists, delivery experts, writers, and more, who, when brought together, build transformative digital experiences for some of the biggest and the best brands in the world. Sound like a place you wouldn't mind hanging your hat? Great, keep reading.
About the role
As a client-facing Front-End Developer you’ll have the opportunity to learn our clients’ business, organization, systems, challenges, and goals. You’ll partner directly with the client(s) to define and clarify requirements, then work with your team to build accurate project and task estimates to deliver outstanding client results.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Experiment with new techniques for improving code practices and methods.
• Develop a discrete, module site structure and code, with a focus on code reuse.
• Conduct code reviews and suggest areas for refactoring or improvement.
• Build Avanade’s library of reusable features and modules by creating prototypes and proofs of concept.
• Build creative technical solutions to address challenges to Avanade and its clients.
• Contribute to business development efforts through customer relationships, RFP submission support and identification of growth areas for existing projects.
• Communicate technical requirements, benefits or limitations in terms that non-technical staff can easily understand.
• Travel as needed.
You are an experienced developer with a passion for new technologies and a hunger to innovate. You can work with a cross-functional team and diverse clients. You understand User Experience (UX) concepts, techniques and practices, have experience with development for mobile devices and can code to meet specifications.
Your background and skills likely include:
• Advanced skills in React/Angular/Vue.js frameworks.
• Knowledge of current development tools and frameworks used in front-end development, such as Bootstrap, Foundation, Material Design, SASS or LESS.
• Understanding common code patterns and standards, such as semantic HTML, TypeScript, ECMAScript.
• Experience working with programs used in the role of front-end developer (Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, Photoshop, Illustrator and Fireworks, InVision).
• Good understanding of code debugging practices and tools.
• Nice to have: experience with Microsoft technologies.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.