Avanade is looking for an experienced ISM/IRAP Consultant. This role is predominantly a client-facing delivery focused role providing the opportunity to help our clients enhance their security posture, reviewing controls adherence to Australian standards and ICT policies.
About the Role:
In this client-facing role, you will be engaged with our clients to guide them through their compliance and governance journey. You will support our clients in reviewing their capabilities to enhance their security posture following Australian Government ICT policies as Government Information Security Manual (ISM) and Australian Government Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF).
Having a holistic IT area, you will help clients evolve their operations and processes to ensure compliance with the standards. You will deliver recommendations and support clients on planning and delivering their transformation roadmap through strong controls, policies and the Microsoft security stack.
You know how to leverage Microsoft Azure on respective certified levels to design an IRAP compliant architecture to a new ICT solution. You also guide our clients through an IRAP certification process - supporting them in getting IRAP certification on their systems/environments.
As a member of Avanade’s security practice, you will be in a unique position to work for both Avanade and Accenture clients, ranging in size from medium to large global enterprise clients. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the entire Avanade organization by being a collaborative and knowledge-sharing individual, with the real opportunity to help shape the global Avanade security offerings as well as developing your thought-leadership by producing blogs and articles for your region and for Avanade.com. We actively encourage and provide opportunity to undertake innovation, training, and development to ensure you are always at the cutting-edge Microsoft Security technology and our vendor solutions.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop yourself into a leader in the Australia ICT Security Policies Compliance space. You will gain the knowledge and experience of Microsoft’s broader Security, Compliance ecosystem, which is already recognized as a world-leading integrated security platform.
You are a Security Consultant interested in joining our rapidly growing security practice, your skills may include some of the following soft skills as well as the technical skills we require:
· You are experienced in owning the design and implementation of technology solutions.
· You are experienced ensuring you deliver what is stated in a contract.
· You have some experience in supporting and developing more junior team members.
· You are dedicated and deliver high quality deliverables and outcomes.
To hit the ground running, your skills may include:
· At least 2+ years of relevant experience
· Good understanding of ISM controls up to PROTECTED level
· Must have experience in executing governance, risk and compliance functions
· Hand on experience in writing ISM documentations
· Able to assist in performing security risk assessment and control effectiveness assessment
· Strong experience in ISM/IRAP/PSPF for writing documentation and experience in going through the IRAP process in the past
· Must have ISM/IRAP experience
· Australian Citizenship is required
· Must be able to quickly ramp up on a project to deliver quality work
· Can work autonomously
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding and exciting security practice, with the opportunity to expand your proven delivery experience into the area of pre-sales and solutioning and you will be exposed to large, global enterprise clients, with some of the most complex and enticing security problems to solve.
Benefits We Offer:
· Opportunity to work for Microsoft’s Global Alliance Partner of the Year (17 of the last 20 years!)
· Exceptional development and training with a minimum 80 hours/year of training and paid certifications
· Avanade University – real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
· 18 weeks paid Parental Leave benefit - available for both parents regardless of gender and fully applicable to same-sex families – and can be taken in a range of flexible ways to suit each family’s
· MyDays - 5 days of leave each year - this benefit supports Avanade's commitment to promoting a healthy balance between work and home life and it can also be taken to honour employees cultural beliefs.
· Gadget and Wellbeing allowance paid annually
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 36,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at http://www.avanade.com/