Senior Cloud Security Architect
Area of expertise:
Working on some of the largest and leading-edge projects; the role of the Cloud Security Architect is to be customer facing and to play an active role in transforming our client’s Security on their Microsoft platforms through designing and implementing Microsoft Security technologies on-premise and in the cloud.
As a Cloud Security Architect, you will deliver throughout the project life cycle including discovery, analysis, design, build, test and deployment of solutions. You will also partner with sales and client teams in pre-sales to support the development of proposals, estimation and client presentation.
Day to day you will:
- Engage with client business stakeholders to understand the short and long-term business implications (people, process, systems, change) of proposed or potential cloud security strategies
- Determine critical success factors for cloud security solutions, balancing client expectations to ensure success
- Lead and conduct quantitative and qualitative analyses of cloud security to turn complex data into meaningful insights
- Assess and develop strategies to mitigate strategic risks
Youhave experience identifying, providing and validating security requirements of IT solutions, preferably in a consulting environment. You should have about six years of IT experience focusing on information security, with around three years managing complex teams of business and technical resources. You should also be able to effectively convey security risks to technical as well as non-technical stakeholders. You are a cloud security expert, with the technical skills to design and implement security controls for cloud architectures, specifically Azure IaaS, PaaS and new capabilities around cognitive services and IoT. You have a deep and proven understanding of Microsoft security technologies, in particular Azure Sentinel and/or other similar SIEM system.
Your technical and professional experience likely includes:
- Azure, Azure Security Center, Azure Identity Management, Azure AD and AAD Connect, Azure Information Protection/RMS, Microsoft Intune and Advanced Threat Analytics
- Active Directory Federation Services, Domain Services and Certificate Services
- Microsoft Identity Manager, Windows Server Operating Systems, Office 365 tenant security
- Azure Sentinel or other SIEM solutions such as SolarWinds, LogRythm, Splunk, QRadar, etc.
- Securing Windows Servers and Clients
- Ability to lead workshops with stakeholders of all levels
- Delivery of projects utilizing onshore and offshore resources.
You have 6 or more years in consulting. You hold one or more of the following certifications: SSCP, CompTIA Security+, CCSP, CISSP, Microsoft exams AZ-500, MS-500, MS-100 and MS-101 or you can prove equivalent knowledge
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.