Security Solution Architect
Area of expertise:
As a Security solution architect you’ll be a part of our ambitious and growing security practice. You’ll be a trusted advisor to our clients and provide a key link between the sales and delivery teams. You are comfortable meeting with clients and other business stakeholders, leading workshops, performing pre-sales activities and have excellent commercial awareness. You’ll lead the response to RFPs, scope security engagements and assist in closing sales opportunities with enterprise organizations.
As a Security solution architect you play an active role in transforming our client’s Cloud Security through designing and implementing Microsoft Security technologies. You’ll work on designing broad security solutions that protect, detect and respond to threads. With a team you’ll be responsible for building and integrating the security solutions within the client’s environment. Your experience and seniority will help drive the success and growth of our practice. We’re looking for technical candidates with a deep and proven understanding of Microsoft Security technologies.
Day to day tasks
- Meet with clients to present and explain Microsoft's Security offerings and features;
- Conduct technical workshops with different stakeholders;
- Support the sales team with the definition and estimation of security services delivery;
- Analyze and respond to RFPs for security solutions;
- Coach and mentor other colleagues within the company.
- Come from a consulting background and are experienced in gathering customer requirements;
- Have a strong foundation within the Microsoft technology stack and Azure security offerings;
- Have experience with the implementation of Cloud Security models;
- Have experience as a security solution architect;
- Are a certified security professional (e.g. SSCP, CISSP, CCSO, CISA, CISM, AZ-500, MS-500);
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Are a strong communicator who can effectively converse on security concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences;
- Enjoy being part of team, are self-motivating and able to work independently;
- Want to help grow and work on the success of our security practice;
- Have a demonstrated experience and knowledge in pre-sales activities;
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments and innovations in security and cloud computing;
- Are looking for an organization were your development and wellbeing are central. You want to learn from more experienced colleagues but also share your knowledge and expertise with the team;
- You are proud of what you do and deliver, and want to join us in being the best in everything we do;
- Hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree.
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.