Area of expertise:
Manager / Group Manager, Project Manager / Scrum Master
"As a __, you will..."
As a senior project manager with significant agile experience, you will be responsible for coordinating scope, budget, quality, and risks, monitoring and reporting, to enable a fast response to any issue. You build a collaborative team to support you, guide front-line operations, forge client and partner relationships, and manage internal and external stakeholder expectations.
Key Role Responsibilities:
Day-to-day you will:
- Develop, implement and maintain a detailed project work plan, including appropriate controls, governance structures, timelines, budget and quality outcomes
- Mentor and manage Avanade and sub-contractor staff
- Achieve optimized cost structures for engagements by utilizing the right delivery locations and the right pyramid
- Ensure contracts are actively drawing on strategic Delivery programs and initiatives to drive productivity and efficiency
- Collaborates with Account Leadership and Portfolio Delivery Lead to implement Quality feedback as needed
Specific Client requirements
In this role you will also have a clear focus on delivering Microsoft based solutions using Agile methodologies. In particular:
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital status or any other protected status. Avanade is also committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.