Project Manager D365
Area of expertise:
Avanade is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our Delivery Management team to support in our D365 implementations. Are you an energetic and connecting leader with experience in successfully delivering innovative and complex IT projects? Then we have the vacancy you are looking for!
As a Project Manager within the Delivery Management team, you will work with our customers to solve business problems. You manage the expectations of the client and internal stakeholders and keep them informed by means of reports. During the project you will communicate regularly with all stakeholders about the status, manage risks and issues and monitor financial performance. As a Project Manager, you will have an important role for Avanade in maintaining and developing the relationship with our customer at senior management level and managing and motivating our Avanade project teams. Together with one of our Solution Architects you will work to make a project successful. All this so that the customer's trust in you as Project Manager continues to grow. We focus with our services on the Enterprise market, which means that you can work on large, sometimes international implementations.
The projects you work on are for leading customers of Avanade. What connects us within Avanade is that we are an organization filled with people who have a passion for Microsoft technology, and it is applied in different customer environments. There is room and genuine attention to the person behind your job as a Project Manger. This is encouraged by our training opportunities and your personal Career Advisor, among other things.
You make the difference because:
- You have sufficient experience as Project Manager and have worked in large IT projects in consultancy;
- You have experience with the realization of Microsoft D365 implementations.
- You can present yourself and your ideas, the way you do this you can adapt to your audience;
- You have a project management certification, this is an advantage;
- You are able to translate complex issues and technical concepts for the senior level management of our customers;
- You communicate clearly in Dutch, French and English;
- You are driven and a real go-getter;
- You know how to use both your excellent analytical skills and your empathic ability;
We are proud of:
- Our projects, where we make a difference on a daily basis with our colleagues who ensure that we all work within a pleasant and friendly atmosphere;
- The serious career opportunities, which you work on together with your Career Advisor and for which you can take advantage of the many training opportunities we offer;
- The possibility we offer to dedicate your working hours to corporate responsibility or a good cause.
Do you feel the match?
Do you recognize yourself in this vacancy and would you like to get to know us? Then apply immediately by sending your resume in English via our website. Applying by e-mail is not possible. You will hear from us soon!
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.