Productivity Support Development Analyst
Area of expertise:
Avanade's Production Support Development team specializes in delivering top notch Tier-2 and Tier-3 level application support for many of the world’s largest companies. We are currently looking for a Productivity Support Development Analyst to provide support for our growing number of enterprise clients. This is a great opportunity to be involved in and get exposure to various technologies such as Microsoft Teams, PowerBI, PowerApps, Sharepoint Online, and many more.
As a Productivity Support Development Analyst, you performs activities in all layers of the stack, from setting up the database to programming in the back-end and the front-end you also will be involved in all stages of software, database integrations, network and hosting management, user interface, user experience, and back-end server management.
Day-to-Day You Will:
- Assist in defining and reviewing requirements and use cases for enhancements to the application
- Complete all appropriate documentation required by the developers, testers, and others that will maintain the application
- Manage you own work, address client concerns, and queries and ensure high quality standards are maintained
- Troubleshoot and resolve reported defects within our supported set of applications
- Scope out and develop new features and enhancements with a previously built and supported application to meet our clients ongoing needs
- Troubleshoot complex functionality and performance issues within large scale production environments
- Prioritize and manage ticket escalation, meeting the required deadlines for ticket response and resolution
- Perform application, configuration, and content deployments to systems as required
- Work within a team environment and communicate effectively among all team members
Your Technical & Non-Technical Skills Include:
- Development in Microsoft Teams, PowerBI, PowerApps, Sharepoint Online
- Demonstrated experience working in a Production Support or Development role
- Base foundation in OOP and Database skills necessary
- Working with large scale production environments requiring minimal downtime
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot complex system and application issues
- Pick up new technologies quickly, thoroughly, and confidently, based on concepts you already understand
- Ability to define quick solutions and thrive under pressure
- University degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital status or any other protected status. Avanade is also committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.