Area of expertise:
Welcome to the Avanade Digital Innovation Studio, where the best in creative and technology mix it up to push the boundaries of innovation. We're a fast-moving, big-idea-dreaming, mishmash of developers, designers, UX architects, technologists, delivery experts, and more, who, when brought together, create transformative digital experiences for some of the biggest and the best brands in the world. Sound like a place you wouldn't mind hanging your hat? Great, keep reading.
As a PowerApps Developer, you utilize your in-depth technical knowledge of the Power Platform to solve complex business problems.
You will be primarily focused on leveraging your experience to design and implement Power Platform solutions on complex projects in medium to large enterprises.
You’ll also partner directly with the client(s) to define and clarify requirements, then work with your team to create accurate project and task estimates to deliver exceptional client results
- Leverage technical expertise to design and implement Power Platform based solutions satisfying requirements and meeting agreed completion dates
- Lead by example through the implementation of challenging and complex components
- Work closely with your project team, fostering a fun and collaborative environment
- Ensure quality through adherence to technical best practices and through mentorship and feedback
- Use of Common Data Service
- Deploying Power Platform solutions
- You likely have at least two years of relevant experience and a Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems or a related field.
- DevOps practices for the Power Platform
- Azure DevOps experience
- Agile software development practices
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.