Area of expertise:
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Do you know how to turn needs into solutions? So do we.
Clients trust you to provide solutions to problems because you understand what they need – and how to do it. You are your client’s advocate and the authority on how specific systems, applications or process designs can move their business forward.
You will collaborate with project teams in customizing, developing, integrating, and extending PowerApps and Power Platform to meet client needs. Work with technology and design teams to support your clients – including identifying challenges on the horizon and supporting constant improvement.
• A detailed professional who knows how PowerApps and Power Platform supports client business needs
• Adept at crafting PowerApps and Power Platform solutions with the ability to impart your knowledge with colleagues all over the globe
• You will be the lynchpin between clients, colleagues, and business partners in delivering solutions
• You are an excellent communicator within English and Swedish, with strong client management skills, and a real passion for technology
• You enjoy partnering with your clients to develop and lead a technology plan supported by Power Platform, and you have experience as a consultant working with external clients
• You have around five years of experience in system design, application development, software engineering, or other related experience
• You likely have a Bachelor’s degree in business systems or a related field or equivalent experience
• You are a self-starter and creative thinker
• You are passionate about Power Platform and its potential to move organizations forward
Your experience and skills likely include:
• Working with global and offshore teams to establish and maintain PowerApps and Power Platform technology
• Hands-on experience with PowerApps and Power Platform technical solutions
• Work experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) and/or Platform as a Service (PaaS) environments
• Core Skills: PowerApps, CDS, PowerApps Portals, Power Automate
• Nice to have Skills: C#, SQL, .Net, D365 CRM, CRM Plugins, PCF Controls, Azure Functions, Azure API Management Gateway, Power Virtual Agents, PowerBI, Customer Insights
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of relational database concepts
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.