OneStream Senior Consultant - Data & AI
Area of expertise:
This is a fantastic opportunity for a consultant to join the established EPM practice within Avanade.
This is a key role with a high growth and fast paced team, providing a challenging and diverse working experience, engaging in activities including: business analysis, solution design, functional requirement gathering, engagement / work-stream leadership, knowledge transfer and pre-sales.
- Taking a lead role in client project delivery to help see client engagements through to a commercially successful conclusion.
- Defining overall solution architecture from a pragmatic standpoint.
- Leading and supporting blended teams of colleagues, client and partner resources to help share knowledge and develop an integrated delivery ethic.
- Delivering ‘C’ level discovery to define and document complex business requirements.
- Working with client prospects to demonstrate how OneStream and Oracle EPM may be exploited for their commercial advantage.
- Developing prototypes and delivering CRP (Conference Room Pilot) sessions.
We are looking for the following experience profile:
- Exposure to large scale OneStream implementations and a variety of industry sectors.
- Good Finance knowledge.
- Strong team leadership and project and engagement management skills.
- Demonstrable experience designing Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting solutions.
- Exceptional customer facing skills including presentation, pre-sales support, proposal writing and business proposition development - Should be comfortable dealing with C-level clients.
- Strong knowledge of OneStream and the Oracle EPM Cloud platform and demonstrable experience in the design and delivery of EPM solutions.
- Experience implementing OneStream software.
- Awareness of other EPM products e.g. Hyperion / Oracle toolsets such as HFM.
- Sound knowledge of Data Warehousing / ETL Processes
- Experience of other EPM toolsets, e.g. Hyperion, Tagetik, AnaPlan etc.
Applications are only invited from candidates with the right to reside and work within the UK. Candidates should be willing to travel for the purposes of client delivery and collaborating with colleagues.
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate applicants without regard to race, colour, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.