Office 365 Operation Engineer - Toronto
Area of expertise:
At Avanade, together we go beyond...
Office 365 operations Engineer is Subject Matter expert in office 365 with emphasis on Managing Office 365 tenant, deployment, and management of new Office 365 features. Engineer is also responsible for day-to-day operational automation task for exchange online, Microsoft Team, licensing and general office 365 administration and automation. This role requires customer focus and provides great customer service to end users. Candidate should have at least 2 year recent experience with office 365 and PowerShell and Candidate should be able to design and test script in PowerShell. Candidate should have 2-3 years of experience in maintaining exchange online, exchange online protection and Microsoft Identity Infrastructure.
- At least 2-5 years of IT industry experience required, including global IT organizations
- 2-3 Years of experience in managing projects.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in office 365 technologies
- Minimum 1 year experience in Teams administration including teams voice.
- Minimum 1 year Office 365 tenant administration experience.
- Intune (Conditional Access \ MDM \ MAM)
- Clients (Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mobile Devices)
- Knowledge of Permissions (Tenant \ Security & Compliance Center \ Exchange Online)
- 1-2 years of experience in PowerShell, Graph API (Application Programming Interfaces)
- Proficiency in Exchange, Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Office 365 and certificates (public and private PKI (Public Key Infrastructure), DNS (Domain Name System), TCP/IP and routing, SIP fundamentals
- Excellent communications and soft skills including the ability to build, enrich and maintain strong client relationships.
- Proven ability to operate effectively within a multidisciplinary team.
- Experience with ITIL methodologies.
- Strong quality and service orientation
- PowerShell Automation experience necessary.
Specifically responsible for:
- Avanade Office 365 operation and engineering support
- Designing, deploying and managing rollout of Office 365 features and technologies.
- Stay current of all things Office 365, including changes & updates, roadmap & releases, and third-party solutions
- Document system configurations, standards and procedures..
- Organize project work, outlining findings and recommendations.
- Managing project and tasks
- Design PowerShell scripts – automation includes integation with ServiceNow and office 365
- Project management activities including work planning, status reporting, knowledge on sprint and agile management methodology .
- Leads, Delivers and reviews/validates in all project stage focus areas
- Manage incident escalation and drive towards to end-user satisfaction
Operation team support
- Provide day to day support for higher priority incidents
- Provide support to operation team for any escalation
- Regular monitoring or Office 365 applications and proactively find any issue which may lead to outage.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital status or any other protected status. Avanade is also committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.