Office 365 Architect
Avanade is currently hiring an experienced and hands on Office 365 Architect, to join our Infrastructure Consulting team who designs, installs and configures enterprise technology architecture for Avanade clients.
This role is permanent and client facing. During Covi19, no travel is client site is required. Our offices are in London, Manchester and Newcastle.
As an Office 365 Managing Architect you will be responsible for leading client delivery with Microsoft Office 365 technologies. You will also be involved in supporting our solution sales teams to shape and win our Office 365 engagements.
About the role as an Office 365 Architect and Manager:
• You have wider internal responsibilities, helping to run our practice and develop our Office 365 capability and you own delivery responsibilities for client engagements, including but not limited to Office 365 Migrations and transformations, application migration/modernization, security & identity assessments and networking assessments and design.
• You deliver technical leadership and architecture on our engagements, and provide feedback around the evolution of the solution
• You provide Office 365 focused sales support, including estimating, high-level solution development, cloud strategy, and workshop delivery
• You shape end-to-end solutions and solution architectures for Office 365, including estimation, solution planning and collaborating with the appropriate Accenture and Avanade teams to create the optimal client outcome
Do you have what it takes to join us as an Office 365 Architect?
• Detailed Office 365 expertise across most features and services
• Hard won experience of deploying Office 365 into large organisations. You can identify lessons learned when designing solutions and providing guidance to others
• Excellent customer facing skills, able to communicate at all levels of an organisation
• Understanding of Office 365/Cloud architectures and strategy (public, private, and hybrid
• Additional knowledge of Workplace Transformations, Azure Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), Virtualization: Hyper-V, VMWare, Virtual networking, Security and application architecture
What is in it for you?
• Opportunity to work for Microsoft’s global alliance partner of the year (14 years in a row), with exceptional development and training (minimum 80 hours per year for training and paid certifications)
• Private Medical Cover, Income Protection Policy, Extended benefits, Bonus, 80 hours per annum studying towards Microsoft Certifications, generous pension and much more!
• Avanade University – real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
• Dedicated career advisor to encourage your progression
• Engaged and helpful co-workers genuinely interested in you
• You will be given significant opportunities to develop your technical and consulting skills within the Microsoft Ecosystem, fully lead your career and progression in a client facing role that includes travel across the UK (no travel during Covid-19 is required, working from home is how we work right now)
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 36,000 digitally connected people across 26 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honours diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at http://www.avanade.com/
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate applicants without regard to race, colour, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.