North America Campus Recruiter - Toronto
Area of expertise:
Together we go beyond...
Avanade has an exceptionally robust early talent program. We're seeking a successful campus recruiter to join us. If you are passionate about supporting the development of the next generation of excellence, we are too!
We'd love for you to consider Avanade.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Partner with Region TA Lead and the Hiring Manager, when needed, to define general candidate requirements (prior experience, needed skills, education, compensation ranges, etc.)
- Foster relationships with internal partners and senior business leaders to implement recruitment strategy based on hiring forecasts and recruiting priorities.
- Develop sourcing strategies and source qualified candidates, leveraging multiple mediums (e.g., job postings, job fairs, etc.)
- Help ensure recruiting process, interviews, and documentation are following EEO guidelines
- Deliver appropriate communication / message to candidates and applicants when appropriate
- Maintain excellent, real-time data integrity
- Partner with Talent Acquisition team, HR team, and external groups to facilitate efficient and effective recruiting process
- Monitor performance and status metrics; communicates status and roadblocks up to recruiting leadership
- Operate autonomously towards personal metrics and goals.
- Use internal recruiting systems; track progress against plans and adjust as required
- Support recruiting leadership in various initiatives and special projects as needed (i.e., instruct interviewer training)
- Travel Requirement: 25 - 30% during peak seasons (fall and spring academic semesters
- You are likely to have two to five years of university talent acquisition work experience with a bachelor’s degree in a related business field.
- Good presentation, communication, active listening and story-telling skills
- Ability to manage personal workload
- Highly effective administrative and organizational skills
- Broad understanding of the hiring profiles
- Capability to take on special projects.
- Familiarity and comfort with high tech and fast paced culture
- Proficient with Boolean search strategies
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies and solutions
- Developed skills in negotiation, persuasions research
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital status or any other protected status. Avanade is also committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.