.NET Core Full-stack Developer
Area of expertise:
As a .Net Developer, you will involve in defining the technical design, developing, and testing of software applications to meet business requirements. You will apply technical knowledge and expertise in the implementation of configuration changes and maintenance of software applications.
· Develop solution component in cloud-based architectures, using .NET Framework & .Net Core to support business processes.
· Under general direction, design, construct, test, implement and optimize portions of basic systems that enable and support business and engineering functions.
· Research technical environment and system needs.
· Define scope, plans, and deliverables for assigned basic projects.
· Collect detailed user and technical requirements. Work with others to analyze collected requirements, translate into programming solutions, and ensure that identified solutions meet customer needs and expectations.
· Under supervision, design, construct, test, and implement basic integrated solutions and distributed computing solutions for the customer and Avanade.
· Monitor performance to identify and help resolve system problems.
· Investigate and resolve problems on selected software products and standard systems. Learning to apply appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve technical problems.
· Participate in standard solution implementations, upgrades, enhancements, and conversions.
· Maintain security, integrity, and business continuity controls and documents.
· Build knowledge on emerging tools, techniques, and technologies.
Qualifications & Technical Skills
· Between 3 – 10 years of technical consulting/development experience.
· Preferably with Prior track record of completed at least 3 system development projects as a system analyst/team lead, with a full SDLC.
· Degree/Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent.
· Web Application Frameworks: ASP.Net Core MVC, Node.js
· Web DevOps & Test: Azure DevOps, AWS CodePipeline, TFS, Git, Grunt, Bower, npm, Jasmine, Selenium
· Database: MS SQL, PostgresSQL, AWS DynamoDB or any NoSQL DB, Redis Cache
· Up-to-date knowledge of cloud-based application development: Azure/AWS
o Containers: Docker, AWS ECS, Fargate
o Serverless functions: AWS Lambda/Azure Functions
o Messages/Events handler: AWS SQS, AWS SNS, Apache Kafka
o Others: AWS KMS, Azure Key Vault, Azure Insight, AWS CloudWatch
· Ability to analyze, design, develop, implement, and maintain application code in a variety of contexts
· Ability to develop client-based and/or web-based software solutions
· Knowledgeable about application development, complex code development, application testing, component design
· Knowledge of specific technologies as specified by hiring manager
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.