.NET Back-End Developer
Area of expertise:
About the role
As a .Net Back-End Developer, you'll design and develop components with back-end service and server-side processing, data access design, and implementation. You will be converting complex business problems into elegant solutions with emphasis on modern web standards, confirmed patterns & practices and scalability you will be responsible for working in teams designing and building cloud scale web applications for our clients.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Work directly with our clients to define and refine requirements.
- Design and develop fully functional application components, features and services.
- Consistently develop and deliver high-quality, low-defect, maintainable and robust code.
- Be part of a strong, creative, multi-functional project team, designing, building and testing new products, services and infrastructure.
- Ensure quality through consistency to technical standard methodology and through mentorship, feedback and paired programming.
You are excited about working with a global technology leader to solve business-critical problems for some of the top companies in the world. You are a fast learner, self-starter, and creative thinker, with excellent communication skills and enthusiastic approach. You are a Developer by heart - passionate about software and its potential to move organizations forward through innovation.
Your technical skills include:
- Ability to provide technical solution recommendations which align to the clients’ business and technology strategy.
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.