Modern Workplace Value Realization Offering Lead
Area of expertise:
Modern Workplace Value Realization Offering Lead
Avanade’s ambition is to become the market leader for Modern Workplace and Employee Experience transformation and managed services by end of 2021. We help clients to modernize their technology platforms increasing efficiency, responsiveness and security, deliver employee experiences on a par with customer experiences to increase productivity and engagement, re-imagine their business operations to unlock new sources of value and remove cultural barriers that constrain sustainable growth.
To make our ambition a reality we have established the Modern Workplace Solution Area which will be responsible for implementing the Workplace growth strategy and driving increased sales, revenues, capability and reputation. The Solution Area will have two strategic (advisory and technology) offerings called Workplace Platform Modernisation and Value Realisation. These are underpinned by sub offerings spanning strategy, culture, experience, operations and technology transformation and managed services that assist clients with Evergreen IT management through to identification/ realisation of new business value opportunities.
Within the Modern Workplace Solution Area, the Offering Lead is responsible for innovation, offering development/ evolution, partner eco-system management, delivery method and asset development, talent forecasting, and critically, sales generation and solution design support to assist our sales teams with pipeline and deal conversion.
As an Offering Lead you will be responsible for identifying critical Modern Workplace deals and providing expert sales and solutioning support to Operating Group and Account teams to help them win and grow our Modern Workplace business.
- Input into, or lead where appropriate, critical Modern Workplace pursuits and deals which have the potential to make a significant positive impact on sales, revenues, client portfolio, capability and reputation
- Collaborate with, educate and upskill team members so that they have the insights, capability and capacity to accelerate Modern Workplace pipeline generation and conversion in their geography
- Input into new, or evolve, Offerings and Sub-Offerings to help Avanade stay relevant in the market and be recognized as the Workplace transformation and managed services market leader by FY21
- Be aware of, and understand, competitor’s offerings in the Modern Workplace market
- Adapt and augment Modern Workplace solutions, assets, methods and tools to help Avanade lower the cost of sale and delivery
- Leverage Accenture, Microsoft and ISV partner solutions to increase industry specialism, extend our capabilities and improve our value to clients
- Travel as dictated by the business.
You are an experienced business technology transformation practitioner, with a track record of sales generation, solution engineering and delivery leadership. You have also developed and grown long term, high value client relationships, with strong influencing and negotiation capabilities. Internally, you enjoy, (in a hands-on way), advising teams in the development, production and promotion of client centric deals, solutions, and offerings.
In addition, your professional skillset likely includes:
- A track record of delivering complex business technology solutions for client organizations that have contributed directly to, or enabled, improved customer/ employee experience, profitability, responsiveness, reputational enhancement and top talent retention
- Experience of building, developing and retaining talented teams containing a mix of advisory and technology engineering skills
- Ability to effectively team with peers in a large, matrixed organization, including experience with onshore, near-shore and off-shore delivery teams
- Strong consulting / project-based background, including assessing and managing the opportunity and risk associated with large scale, complex projects
- Knowledge of modern workplace technology platforms and services including Microsoft 365 (Office 365, Windows 10 and Enterprise Mobility + Security), Azure and an appreciation of RPA, AI and Mixed Reality
- Over 10 years relevant business technology leadership experience, including solution sales creation, solution and delivery and business management particularly within a consultancy or systems integrator
You also ideally have:
- A track record of building a business technology transformation or digital transformation business through a combination of new logo wins and expansion of existing engagements using indirect/ direct channels. You will ideally have developed and cultivated C-Level client relationships in technology and business domains
- Developed solutions focused on three or more of the following topics: Digital/ Workplace Strategy and Transformation; IT Strategy and Transformation or Technology Platform, Applications and Services Modernization; Multi-Speed IT Operating Model; Enterprise Architecture; Workplace Security; Customer and/ or Employee Experience Transformation; business strategy and model design and implementation; business operations transformation (e.g. new product development, sales, service); organizational change management; cost reduction, culture and people strategy
- Contributed to the design, assembly, pricing and delivery of managed IT and business services deals
- Deep industry knowledge covering two or more of the following: Banking, Insurance, Products, Retail, Energy, Utilities, Health and Public Sector
- A Bachelor's degree in business or technology-related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. An advanced degree or MBA is strongly preferred, particularly technical (IT, engineering, or related).
- Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help fuel transformation and growth for our clients and their customers. Avanade has ~40,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honours diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at .
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.