Modern Workplace Solutions Architect
Area of expertise:
Avanade is the world’s leading digital innovator and believe in making genuine human impact in everything we do. This is through the power of our people and cutting-edge Microsoft Technology.
By joining Avanade’s software engineering practice, you will have fantastic opportunity to operate at the forefront of technology, with access to best clients across the world, on challenging and exciting projects.
We are a diverse team, and we are proud of our culture that welcomes every individual. In our teams you will find talented and passionate technologists, with a humble, collaborative, and positive attitude.
If you are the type of person who thrives of constantly learning and challenging yourself with a genuine desire to do your best, then you could be successful here. We promise to invest in you and help give you the platform for continuous learning and development.
As a Modern Workplace Solutions Architect, you are a Software architect and engineer with a focus on Office365, the Power Platform, the Modern SharePoint Framework, SharePoint Migrations, Microsoft Teams’ Application Development, Akumina, or other similar products; well-rounded core skillset and experience with project lifecycle tools.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate strong consulting experience, who has experience in leading a technical team and delivering projects throughout the entire life cycle.
· Use the business process requirements to drive the detailed design of application and technical architecture components.
· Configure, build, and test the application or technical architecture components.
· Collaborate with a positive mindset in teams with other developers, designers, and architects to ensure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals.
· Plan and execute all required process steps as defined in our methodologies.
· Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting the delivery.
· Participate in quality management reviews, ensuring the application design and related work products satisfy the requirements.
· Participate in Process Execution and Improvement.
· Coordinate and participate in structured peer reviews/walkthroughs.
· Create technical and functional/end-user operational documentation for the software or system.
· Provide application/technical support as needed.
· Meet milestones and related effort/time commitments for assigned deliverables and provide work status, including estimated-time-to-complete and actuals.
· Coordinate with and leverage offshore resources.
· Apply knowledge to create an environment that fosters accountability, quality, commitment, growth and innovation and support the sales process as needed.
· Able to translate architecture designs in a technology specific solution.
· You have a problem-solving attitude
· Advanced skills with application development, complex code development, application testing, and component design for products/technologies Sharepoint
· Up-to-date knowledge of Microsoft products
· Considerable experience leveraging Azure components as part of the Solution Design (e.g. Azure Functions, Bot Framework, etc.)
· Good understanding about authentication and security
· Ability to gain an understanding of customer process and issues, and communicate them back
· Ability to work in teams and individually when needed
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form
· Advanced skills and experience in application lifecycle management, agile development methods and software planning
· Strategic thinker about business issues across product areas and industries
· Monitor, mentor, and lead teams to overcome roadblocks and challenges and implement coordination
· SharePoint, Office 365/SharePoint Online, and SharePoint Search
· TypeScript and React
· Familiarity with PowerApps, Flow, Logic Apps, Microsoft/Office Graph, and SharePoint Modern Pages/Web Parts preferred
· Experience with the Microsoft Graph and Adaptive Cards
· Leading Migration Projects Plan with experience and expertise in leading a SharePoint Migration.
· Frontend architecture experience
· DevOps Experience on the Azure Platform
· Other broad technical exposure
· Experience with developing Teams Apps and Extensions
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.