Modern Workplace Developer
Area of expertise:
Avanade is the world’s leading digital innovator and believe in making genuine human impact in everything we do. This is through the power of our people and cutting-edge Microsoft Technology.
By joining Avanade’s software engineering practice, you will have fantastic opportunity to operate at the forefront of technology, with access to best clients across the world, on challenging and exciting projects.
We are a diverse team, and we are proud of our culture that welcomes every individual. In our teams you will find talented and passionate technologists, with a humble, collaborative, and positive attitude.
If you are the type of person who thrives of constantly learning and challenging yourself with a genuine desire to do your best, then you could be successful here. We promise to invest in you and help give you the platform for continuous learning and development.
As an Modern Workplace Consultant, you are a Software Developer with a focus on Office365, the Power Platform, the Modern SharePoint Framework, SharePoint Migrations, Microsoft Teams’ Application Development, Akumina, or other similar products; well-rounded core skillset and experience with project lifecycle tools.
· Participate in the assessment of the customer environment and their requirements and documents results properly
· Develop Processes and PowerShell Scripts to facilitate the migration of content to Office 365 / SharePoint On-Premises
· Develop components of the technical solution collaborating with Architects
· Work with the customer to understand requirements and make the appropriate recommendations, maintaining a positive relationship with them.
· Develop technical specifications based on functional requirements
· Perform tests according to a given test plan and documents results
· Work in a cross-functional and agile team with the architects, other developers and project manager to deliver effective solutions to a range of business problems.
· Proactively keep up to date with the changing technical landscape through training and knowledge sharing.
· Able to translate architecture designs in a technology specific solution.
· You have a problem-solving attitude
· Advanced skills with application development, complex code development, application testing, and component design for products/technologies Sharepoint
· Up-to-date knowledge of Microsoft products
· Good costumer facing skills
· Ability to work in teams and individually when needed
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Experience working in scrum teams with an understanding of the Agile methodology
· SharePoint, Office 365/SharePoint Online, and SharePoint Search
· Familiarity with PowerApps, Flow, Logic Apps, Microsoft/Office Graph, and SharePoint Modern Pages/Web Parts preferred
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.