Modern Workplace CoE - O365 / M365 Solution Architect
Area of expertise:
At Avanade our vision is to be the leading innovator in Workplace Experience (WX) by 2023, creating impactful and motivational experiences through the power of the Microsoft ecosystem. We help clients to re-imagine their modern workplace to help increase productivity, responsiveness and security. Above all else, we believe that employee experiences should be equal to customer experiences - in the new world of work this is no longer a "nice to have" but a business imperative! Unlocking the Employee Experience removes cultural barriers, unlocks new sources of value and drives sustainable growth.
The Modern Workplace Solution Area brings this vision to reality through three focused offerings - Platform Modernization, Managed Services, and Value Realization. We partner with our clients to create or increase value for
- · Hybrid Work – leveraging the digital, physical and virtual workplace to create an environment for "Productivity Anywhere"; we utilize the latest technology including Digital Collaboration, Smart Spaces and Extended Reality combined with a deep understanding of workforces, culture, productivity and experience to revolutionize how work is done.
- · Employee Experience (EX) – utilizing the latest technology and data e.g. Microsoft VIVA combined with existing technology investments e.g. Microsoft Teams and PowerPlatform, together with our industry expertise, we create compelling experiences which directly transform the EX, Opex and Capex of an organization. Hyper-personalized EX is for all, we specialize in transformation of the Frontline WX in addition to the experience of Knowledge Workers.
- · Intelligent Industry Transformation – balancing resiliency, relevancy and sustainability is vital for organizations to keep pace with the accelerated rate of change and grow. With our suite of industry first, digital transformation solutions, we help our clients transform their Customer Experience and Business Operations to create value and empower organizations to be ready for whatever the future holds.
Within the Modern Workplace Solution Area, we have established a Centre of Excellence (CoE) which is responsible for innovation, offering development/ evolution, partner eco-system management, delivery method and asset development, talent forecasting, and critically, sales generation and solution design support to assist our regional sales teams with pipeline and lighthouse deal conversion. As a SISA and / or SME within the CoE team, you will be responsible for identifying critical Modern Workplace deals and providing expert sales and solutioning support to Operating Group and Account teams to help them win and grow our Modern Workplace business.
· Input into, or lead where appropriate, critical Modern Workplace pursuits and deals which have the potential to make a significant positive impact on sales, revenues, client portfolio, capability and reputation
· Collaborate with, educate and upskill regional team members so that they have the insights, capability and capacity to accelerate Modern Workplace pipeline generation and conversion in their geography
· Input into new, or evolve, Offerings and Sub-Offerings to help Avanade stay relevant in the market and stay recognized as the Workplace platform and managed services market leader having deployed the highest number of Microsoft Teams and Microsoft Office365 seats globally
· Be aware of, and understand, competitor offerings in the Modern Workplace Platform market and contribute to build unique selling points within the Avanade offering portfolio
· Innovate, adapt and augment Modern Workplace Platform solutions, assets, accelerators methods and tools to help Avanade lower the cost of sale and delivery
· Leverage Accenture, Microsoft and ISV partner solutions to increase industry specialism, extend our capabilities and improve our value to clients
· Travel as needed
You are an experienced IT infrastructure and cloud platform solution architect, with a track record of sales generation, solution engineering and delivery leadership. You have also developed and grown long term, high value client relationships, with strong influencing and negotiation capabilities. Internally, you enjoy advising (in a hands on way) teams in the development, production and promotion of client centric deals, solutions and offerings.
In addition, your professional skillset likely includes:
· A track record of architecting and delivering complex workplace platforms for client organizations that have contributed directly to, or enabled, improved customer/ employee experience, profitability, responsiveness, reputational enhancement and top talent retention
· Expert knowledge of the Microsoft-based modern workplace technology platforms and services including Azure Active Directory, Microsoft365 (Office365, Windows10/11 and Enterprise Mobility + Security), Desktop as a Service (Windows365, Azure Virtual Desktop), Endpoint Management (Intune, AutoPilot, SCCM, MEM) and a strong appreciation of Evergreen IT, Operating Models and IT Governance
· Strong consulting / project-based background with experience of complex global workplace modernization programs consisting of multiple workstreams, on-prem to cloud and/or cloud-to-cloud content migration, orchestrating organizational change, assessing and managing the associated opportunity and risk
· Ability to effectively team with peers in a large, matrixed organization, including experience with onshore, near-shore and off-shore delivery teams
· Good presentation skills with an ability to equally talk to an engineer as well as a CxO and still get appropriate messages across
· Over 10 years relevant technology leadership experience, going deep and wide on security, including solution sales creation, solution and delivery management particularly within a consultancy or systems integrator
You also ideally have:
· A track record of using a technology transformation to drive digital business transformation by a combination of new logo wins and expansion of existing engagements through indirect/ direct channels. You will ideally have developed and cultivated IT leadership relationships in certain technology domains
· Developed solutions focused on three or more of the following topics: Workplace Platform Strategy, IT or Technology Platform Strategy and Transformation; IT Managed Services; Multi-Speed IT Operating Model; Enterprise Architecture; Workplace Security; Employee Experience; Organizational Change Management; Cost Reduction, Culture and People Strategy
· Contributed to the design, assembly, pricing and delivery of managed IT services deals
· Experience with Mergers and Acquisitions / Divestitures
· Industry knowledge covering one or more of the following: Banking, Insurance, Products, Retail, Energy, Utilities, Health and Public Sector
· A Bachelor's degree in technology-related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. An advanced degree or MBA is strongly preferred, particularly technical (IT, engineering, or related).
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help fuel transformation and growth for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.