Modern Workplace Architect
Area of expertise:
Modern Workplace Architect (Manager / Group Manager) – apply today!
· Enjoy developing long lasting working relationships with clients in some of the biggest household names in the world, across a variety of industries?
· Dream of delivering innovative, tailored modern IT solutions that truly make a difference?
· Wish to work with a team where your individual skills and experience are recognised and valued?
· Have an innate passion for technology - a thirst for knowledge and learning new skills?
If any of these statements struck a chord with you, you need to get in touch with us!
Avanade are looking for experienced and enthusiastic Modern Workplace Architect to join us at Manager or Group Manager level. You will become part of our diverse and accomplished Infrastructure community, working with the latest Microsoft 365 technologies, helping deliver high quality, bespoke solutions to our clients.
Note: We are not able to accept applications from those requiring Visa/Work permit sponsorship. Applicants must already be eligible to live and work in UK.
About our team:
The Infrastructure team play an instrumental part in doing what Avanade does best: we design and run the foundational core of our innovative digital solutions for our clients, working with them to transform their businesses for the future.
We are a friendly, enthusiastic, and diverse bunch of people, experiencing organic growth. We would love to bring on more people who are just as passionate for technology as we are; people that love to learn new skills and grow their careers, all while enjoying a good work-life balance and a good social life after work.
Come and work with the best Microsoft technologists. Be part of a team that innovates and develops revolutionary solutions for our clients, delivering tomorrows technology today.
- Enterprise Mobility & Security – Intune MDM & MAM, AAD, Identity, Information Protection, Threat Protection, Cloud App Security
- Windows 10 – Intune/SCCM, Autopilot, Hybrid AD joins, Defender ATP, PowerShell
- Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) – Architecture, Deployment, Azure Automation, FSlogix, Azure Files
- Microsoft Endpoint Manager – Configuration Manager Current Branch, Intune and Co-management Workloads, Windows as a Service
- AD – GPO, DNS, DHCP, Health checks
- You love a challenge when it comes to complex technical solutions
- You enjoy working with team members from diverse backgrounds across the globe.
- Accountable for developing High Level Architecture Blueprints that define the target architecture for new services that will be consumed by the integrated bank
- Work closely with the new business teams to identify professional services opportunities and qualify customer requirements early in the sales cycle.
- Work closely with the account and service management teams to identify professional services opportunities within existing accounts
- Engage directly with customers, often on speculative/pre RFP requirements, to understand their business challenges and translate these into technology requirements
- Developing customer proposals, statements of work, supporting cost models and defining proof of concept engagements where appropriate
- Providing support to sales and bid team colleagues for the completion of bid responses including, Requests for Information, Requests for Proposal, and Pre-qualification Questionnaires
Some of the benefits we offer are:
· Private Medical Cover, Income Protection Policy, Extended benefits, Bonus, 80 hours per annum studying towards Microsoft Certifications, generous pension and much more!
· Avanade University – real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
· A dedicated Career Advisor to coach you and support your progression within the company
· Engaged and helpful co-workers genuinely interested in your growth
· A genuine focus on you as an individual – we help you discover your true potential and support you in growing your career and horizons.
· 16-time winner of Microsoft Partner of the Year.
· 24,000+ certifications in Microsoft technology.
· 90-plus Microsoft partner awards.
· 18 Gold Competencies.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business, and industry expertise to create solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 38,000 digitally connected people across 26 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honours diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at http://www.avanade.com/
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate applicants without regard to race, colour, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.