Modern Workplace Architect
Area of expertise:
Avanade, a joint venture between Accenture and Microsoft, combines the best in strategy and technology to allow clients to unlock more value from their businesses. As we continue to grow our Polish business a new site opens in the heart of Poland - Warsaw. With our ambitious growth plan opportunities arose to join us at the newly created positions of Architects. By joining now, you will experience what it is like to be the force that shapes our new Warsaw team and excites our clients with the digital transformation of their businesses. All this while being surrounded by curious people, bold challenges, and limitless learning opportunities.
We are currently looking for Modern Workplace Architect who will collaborate in the end-to-end realization of Cloud Transformation solutions, through the potential of the Microsoft 365 suite.
Day-to-day, you will be:
- The goal is to drive the digital transformation of companies by designing secure cloud architectures, robust and secure networks and infrastructures.
- In this role there will be challenges and opportunities, you will have the leadership teams with the aim of creating and implementing complex Microsoft 365 infrastructures.
- As an Architect you will have to independently carry out the activities of collecting requirements, designing the solution, defining the delivery model and, at the same time, coordinating the project team in enterprise areas on issues of cloud transformation & adoption.
- You will also have to relate to stakeholders that are not exclusively technical by clearly presenting complex solutions.
- You will join a community active in over 20 countries, which collaborates daily to provide the best solutions to our customers.
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
- You have an experience of at least 5 years on the implementation of solutions related to the Modern Workplace in the enterprise environment on the Microsoft 365 platform.
- Experience in the management of medium and large projects in the Modern Workplace, in particular: Microsoft 365, Enterprise Mobility & Security and Microsoft Endpoint Manager.
- Experience in the design and implementation of architectures with proven experience in the field: Exchange / Sharepoint migration, Teams Adoption, Device Management, identity and Access management, Intune.
- You have a deep knowledge of hybrid infrastructures and complex migration scenarios (on premises to cloud / tenant to tenant).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft 365 security issues (DLP, RMS, Microsoft 365 Security Center).
- Experience in building or using SOA technologies, defining and building APIs for services.
- Ability to estimate the costs and delivery times of a solution.
- You have a good knowledge of the English language, both written and oral. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
For us it will be a plus:
- Microsoft certification: “Microsoft: Expert - M365 Enterprise Administrator”
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.