Area of expertise:
Avanade, a joint venture between Accenture and Microsoft, combines the best in strategy and technology to allow clients to unlock more value from their businesses. As we continue to grow our Polish business a new site opens in the heart of Poland – Warsaw. With our ambitious growth plan opportunities arose to join us at the newly created positions in our Business Intelligence team. By joining now, you will experience what it is like to be the force that shapes our new Warsaw team and excites our clients with the digital transformation of their businesses. All this while being surrounded by curious people, bold challenges, and limitless learning opportunities.
We are currently seeking Mobile Developer.
About the role:
Your primary responsibility as Mobile Developer is realizing enterprise-class mobile apps either native or hybrid.
Day-to-day you will:
• Participate in the assessment of the customer environment and their requirements and documents results properly
• Develop components of the technical solution collaborating with Architects
• Work with the customer to understand requirements and make the appropriate recommendations
• Develop and maintain effective customer and user relationships
• Develop technical specifications based on functional requirements
• Perform tests according to a given test plan and documents results
• Perform basic support and debugging in test and production environment
• Identify and resolve problems
You're passionate about solving clients' problems. You provide professional consulting services on major enterprise initiatives utilizing Angular (2+)/Ionic/Cordova for hybrid mobile application or iOS/Android for native mobile applications.
Qualifications and education:
• Angular (2+)
• Ionic and Cordova frameworks
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
Nice to Have:
(will be considered as “a plus”, but not mandatory)
• Experience with iOS or Android native development
• Experience in Cloud Native (Azure) implementations
• Experience in DevOps
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.