Microsoft Teams Consultant / Senior Consultant – apply today!
Note: We are not able to accept applications from those requiring Visa/Work permit sponsorship. Applicants must already be eligible to live and work in UK.
• Enjoy developing long lasting working relationships with clients in some of the biggest household names in the world, across a variety of industries?
• Dream of delivering innovative, tailored modern IT solutions that truly make a difference?
• Wish to work with a team where your individual skills and experience are recognised and valued?
• Have an innate passion for technology - a thirst for knowledge and learning new skills?
If any of these statements struck a chord with you, you need to get in touch with us!
Avanade are looking for experienced and enthusiastic Office 365 Teams specialist to join us at Consultant or Senior Consultant level. You will become part of our diverse and accomplished Infrastructure community, working with the latest Microsoft 365 technologies, helping deliver high quality, bespoke solutions to our clients.
About our team:
The Infrastructure team play an instrumental part in doing what Avanade does best: we design and run the foundational core of our innovative digital solutions for our clients, working with them to transform their businesses for the future.
We are a friendly, enthusiastic, and diverse bunch of people, currently 125 strong and growing. We would love to bring on more people who are just as passionate for technology as we are; people that love to learn new skills and grow their careers, all while enjoying a good work-life balance and a good social life after work.
Come and work with the best Microsoft technologists. Be part of a team that innovates and develops revolutionary solutions for our clients, delivering tomorrows technology today.
• Deep knowledge in O365 technologies with experience of Microsoft Teams and any of the following: Skype for Business, Exchange, SharePoint, One Drive for Business, Power Platform
• Experience of migrating from Skype for Business to Microsoft Teams
• Knowledge and Experience of managing MS Teams design
• Microsoft Teams configuration, implementation, governance & administration
• Platform expertise using Microsoft Graph, Power Apps, Flow and O365 Groups
• Exposure to O365 Guest Access and Third-Party Integration.
• You love a challenge when it comes to complex technical solutions
• You enjoy working with team members from diverse backgrounds across the globe.
As a consultant you bring the following skills:
• Superb communication and interpersonal skills – you will work directly with our clients, alongside our robust team of consultants, or within a client team.
• You can communicate and present complex information to both technical and non-technical stakeholders, verbally and in written form.
• Execute, manage, and lead a set of customers through the Onboarding technical and support process.
• Support and resolve customer deployment issues.
• You have experience engaging with the client to gather and advise on their requirements, writing high level and detailed designs as well as define architectural topologies.
• Maintain strong working knowledge of the Office365 service, and all required tools and products.
• You should be comfortable working in both large and small teams to design and implement solutions.
Some of the benefits we offer are:
• Avanade Electric Car Purchase Scheme (tax free), Shares Purchase Plan, Private Medical Cover, Income Protection Policy, Extended benefits, Bonus, 80 hours per annum studying towards Microsoft Certifications, generous pension, 33 weeks full pay maternity leave, 2 weeks paternity leave and much more!
• Avanade University – real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
• A dedicated Career Advisor to coach you and support your progression within the company
• Engaged and helpful co-workers genuinely interested in your growth
• Opportunities to move between technical and delivery focused roles
• A genuine focus on you as an individual – we help you discover your true potential and support you in growing your career and horizons.
• 12-time winner of Microsoft Partner of the Year.
• 24,000+ certifications in Microsoft technology.
• 90-plus Microsoft partner awards.
• 18 Gold Competencies.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business, and industry expertise to create solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 38,000 digitally connected people across 26 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honours diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at http://www.avanade.com/
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate applicants without regard to race, colour, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information, or any other protected status.