Microsoft Infrastructure Consultant
Area of expertise:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. We were created in 2000 as a joint venture between Accenture LLP and Microsoft to combine deep industry and business expertise with the best enterprise software solutions. Today, Avanade is majority owned by Accenture.
Avanade provides state-of-the-art infrastructure solutions based on Microsoft technology in the area of application & server infrastructure, cloud-based solutions, desktop and workplace IT solutions, messaging, collaboration …
As a Microsoft Infrastructure Expert, you will be responsible for the implementation of Microsoft-based products and technologies, such as datacenter transformation and virtualization, desktop and workplace IT infrastructure solutions, application and server infrastructure.
- Deliver technical solutions as per specified plans, deliverables, costs and timelines
- Manage multiple responsibilities and assignments while maintaining a high level of quality
- Work in team environments that span functional and geographic boundaries
- Document technical issues, solutions and support information
You are involved with the following:
O365/Azure infrastructure enterprise level projects
Enterprise Messaging Migration: Migrate platforms (legacy Microsoft and 3rd-party) to Microsoft Office 365 and Exchange Server 2016
Enterprise Directories: Deploy enterprise-wide business directories
Server Consolidation: Maximize resources that are under-utilized to increase reliability and centralize administration
Desktop Transformation: Execute desktop transformations
- Higher Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, or related field
- Hands on experience with Windows client and server operating systems is desired (internship or first work experience)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong customer focus
- You have knowledge and experience with least three of the following:
- Azure Implementation and Management
- O365 Implementation and Management
- System Center Products (SCCM / SCOM / SCVMM / SCSM / SCDPM)
- Exchange Server
- Active Directory Services
- SharePoint Server
- SQL Server
- Virtualization technologies (Server and Application)
- Scripting / Powershell
What we offer
At Avanade we continuously invest in the development of your skills. We help you to keep up to speed with the latest in technology and business.
Besides an exciting international environment, a unique chance to participate in challenging projects and interaction with inspiring colleagues who have a professional attitude and attach considerable importance to teamwork; we stand for:
- A competitive salary
- A package of additional benefits such as company car, group insurance, …
- A career that allows you to learn and grow.
Interested? Contact us!
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.