Microsoft Identity engineer
Area of expertise:
At Avanade, together we go beyond...
Microsoft Azure Identity Engineer responsible for design, implement and deliver Identity technology engineering project and supporting other engineers on day-to-day operational task and engineering task and automation task for Microsoft Azure active directory, MFA, Conditional access, Access reviews, Windows hello for business, Password-less technologies, Microsoft Identity Manager. This role requires customer focus and providing great customer service to end users. Candidate should have at least 3-5 years’ experience with Active Directory, Azure Active Directory technologies, Microsoft Identity Manager and other skills mentioned above.
Specifically responsible for:
- Design, implement and deliver Identity related technologies and help with technology adoption
- Lead other operation engineer to resolve complex issues
- Organize project work, outlining findings and recommendations.
- Design PowerShell scripts - automation includes integration with ServiceNow, Azure active directory and office 365
- Project management activities including work planning, status reporting, knowledge on sprint and agile management methodology .
- Leads, Delivers and reviews/validates in all project stage focus areas
- Manage incident escalation and drive towards to end-user satisfaction
Operation team support:
- Provide day to day support for higher priority incidents and regular user incidents and complex issues
- Provide support to operation team for any escalation
- Regular monitoring health of Identity services and proactively find any issue which may lead to outage
- 2-3 Years of experience in Microsoft Azure Active Directory, MFA, Conditional access, Access reviews, Windows hello for business, Password-less technologies, Smart-Card implementation.
- 3-4 Years of experience in managing Directory related projects
- 2-3 years of experience in office 365 technologies including managing privilege Identity management, Microsoft Identity manager
- 2-3 years of experience in PowerShell, Graph API
- Proficiency in Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Identity protection Office 365 and certificates (public and private PKI), DNS, TCP/IP and routing
- Network Monitor and/or Wireshark
- At least 2-5 years of IT industry experience required, including global IT organizations
- Excellent communications and soft skills including the ability to build, enrich and maintain strong client relationships
- Proven ability to operate effectively within a multidisciplinary team.
- Experience with ITIL methodologies.
- Strong quality and service orientation
- PowerShell Automation experience a must.
- Security focused mindset
- SC-300: Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator and ITIL v3 Certification (nice to have)
- Undergraduate degree required, IS-related field preferred
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital status or any other protected status. Avanade is also committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.