Master Data Management Specialist
Area of expertise:
- Act as an Advisor for Data Governance processes, frameworks, standards, and architectures
- Analyse current business practices, processes, and procedures as well as identifying future business opportunities for leveraging Microsoft Azure Data & Analytics PaaS Services and Profisee for MDM.
- Implement project plans around reporting tools, information dashboards, data generators, and other end-user information portals or resources.
- On-premises / Cloud Master Data Management Solutions implementation
- Define and recommend MDM implementation styles, MDM strategy, solution architecture to create an implementation plan.
- Travel as needed
- Strong experience with Master Data Management platform including inbound/outbound integration, maintenance/tuning of match rules and exceptions, data model changes, executing and monitoring incrementation updates.
- Knowledge and experience in defining technical Master Data Management strategies, implementing MDM and Data Quality services and capabilities.
- Client consulting and project-leadership experience working with third-party clients preferred but not essential.
- Strong understanding of Master Data Repositories, Master Data Management Services, Master Data Analysis and Discovery Services, and Enterprise Integration (Web services).
- Experience with MDM algorithms (matching, merging, unification, etc.)
- Experience in business processing mapping of data and analytics solutions.
- Ability to conduct data profiling, cataloging, and mapping for technical design and construction of technical data flows. The ability to apply such methods to solve business problems using one or more Azure Data and Analytics services in combination with building data pipelines, data streams, and system integration.
- Experience in one of the MDM solutions - Informatica, Profisee, Ataccama, Riversand.
- Knowledge of Python is a plus.
- Strong team collaboration and experience working with remote teams.
- Knowledge of Dev-Ops processes (including CI/CD) and Infrastructure as code fundamentals.
- Knowledge of any of the other Cloud Data and AI Platform, preferably Azure.
- Experience with Git/TFS/VSTS is a must.
- Additional 5 days personal Leave + Opportunity to purchase extra annual leave
- Wellbeing & Gadget Allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Generous parental leave
- Corporate private health insurance discounts
- Up to 80 hours of training per year
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.