Manager/Senior Manager - Workplace Experience Advisory
Area of expertise:
Want to create value with digital and turn your ideas into human impact? So do we.
There’s one in every group—the person who dreams big and has the motivation to bring their ideas to life, even as others might roll their eyes and prefer to play it safe. Are you that person? One who isn’t afraid to break the mould and who gets inspired by the power of digital to transform organisations and ways of working? Because we are building teams of people like that to help our clients unlock the power they need now and own what’s next.
At Avanade Advisory, we are breaking apart the traditional process of setting strategies and goals first, then finding technologies to achieve them. In the digital age, there’s no time for that linear process. We partner with clients to accelerate value from digital innovation by being bold, imaginative – and fast. We think big and deliver personally. We passionately challenge, inspire, and support our clients and each other.
Want the agility and energy of a start-up, backed by the resources of Accenture, Microsoft and the Center for Information Systems Research at MIT Sloan School of Management? Here you will find a team of people who thrive on turning ideas and innovations into breakthrough results for leading organisations around the world. Ultimately, we’re not just making business better. We’re making life better for our clients and their customers.
If that sounds like you, you sound good to us. Find your next opportunity at Avanade Advisory.
About the role:
By joining our Modern Workplace Advisory practice, you will be joining a leader in digital, workplace, and employee experience transformation. We are recognised for providing insightful Microsoft eco-system enabled solutions and applying innovative digital studio experiences to complex business problems. You will work in a fast-paced environment that is groundbreaking, collaborative and encouraging of your personal and professional development. Our track record of commercial success and our growth ambition will provide you with a fantastic platform for your career.
As a Manager/Group Manager, you will collaborate with senior leadership and participate on engagements advising clients at the highest strategic level with big-picture and tactical guidance on how technology enables a variety of business outcomes. You’ll possess exception analytical, interpersonal and creative thinking capabilities. You’ll be ambitious, enterprising and personable, possessing outstanding leadership qualities, that allows you to assume a substantive role in the Advisory Practice with an ability to scale over time.
In this role, you will:
Focus on providing advisory and implementation insights and services to help clients realise meaningful business growth through workplace and employee experience transformation. You will work with account teams to shape, sell and coordinate the delivery of propositions that address client challenges in the areas of employee experience strategy and transformation, employee analytics and insights, employee value proposition modernisation, workforce transformation, culture change and physical workplace design. You will also have the chance to:
- Develop employee and team centric experiences (using data driven insights) that have parity with, or are better than, customer experiences to drive innovation, productivity improvement and retention of top talent at scale.
- Support Modern Workplace Practice Leadership on client engagements, responsible for the project management and associated deliverables.
- Develop and evolve future focused workforce and organisation transformation strategies propositions and solutions.
- Drive cultural and operating model change as part of the transition to a high-performing, employee-centric modern workplace.
- Support the identification, development, selling and implementation of workplace experience propositions in response to market demand and digital trends.
- Assist senior team members with sales efforts including development of client proposals and pitch mechanics. Delivering sales presentations to clients and responding to RFPs.
- 6+ years of consulting or advisory experience with a focus on client workplace and employee experience strategies.
- Experience selling large, integrated workplace / employee experience solutions, and the associated organisational/cultural change as a sales leader.
- Experience with defining high level enterprise digital (business and technology) architectures to support employee experience transformation strategy recommendations
- Workplace solution experience should cover one or more of the following:
- Digital platform to promote staff and supplier/partner engagement
- Culture change centred on innovation and/or digital
- Operating model and organisation design
- Workforce analytics and development of predictive models
- Solutions for network enabled co-creation and innovation
- Digitally enabled knowledge and expert connections
- Task and/or process automation and augmentation
- Hyper-personalised learning, goal planning and performance management
- Experience in providing outstanding insights from a range of industry experience to help guide clients on how to evolve and develop their customer service proposition.
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.