Manager, Recruitment Marketing
Area of expertise:
As the Growth Markets Recruitment Marketing (RM) Manager, you shape and execute Avanade’s recruitment marketing strategy in Australia, Southeast Asia and Greater China, and oversee the execution of it through direct reports or agencies in Brazil and Japan. These five regions together form Avanade’s Growth Markets area.
In this role you collaborate closely with the Global RM Campaigns Lead to execute cross-regional GTM campaigns focusing on key talent communities such as security and analytics. You’re all about enhancing Avanade’s brand in the recruitment marketplace, communicating our unique employee value proposition (EVP) and helping to attract top, diverse talent to the company with a strong focus on Inclusion & Diversity, digital platforms and (paid) social media.
As an experienced people manager, you oversee the RM team in Brazil, offering the tools and guidance for local team members to execute their RM strategy and campaigns, being the point person for all RM-related matters. You are responsible for the development and execution of all regional RM campaigns that fall under the area, with end responsibility on achieving the objectives and KPI’s through management of budget, plan and reporting.
As the Growth Markets RM Lead you demonstrate your hands-on mentality and passion to attract top diverse talent to the company. You identify and build relationships with digital platforms in the area (incl. job boards and I&D associations) on which Avanade wants to grow its presence. You partner closely with the Growth Markets talent acquisition and marketing leads as well as business leadership, showcasing strong stakeholder management, flexibility, and reporting capabilities by communicating results and ROI through insights, reports and executive summaries.
You’ll be part of an international growing team that supports each other. At Avanade, we're always challenging each other and pushing to go further, so we've created a space where everyone can experiment, fail fast and learn through experience. Oh, and we have FUN in doing so!
Years of Experience:
- 8+ years of experience working in Marketing
- 5+ years of managing a (small) marketing team
- Recruitment marketing/employer branding experience a requirement
- In-depth digital advertising experience
- Proven communication and copywriting skills
- Experience in the IT services industry a must
- Native or fluent in English. Other language skills such as Mandarin, Japanese, or Portuguese are a big plus
- Demonstrated success in a complex, matrixed organization
- Good presence and ability to clearly articulate plans and direction to stakeholders
- Experience communicating and integrating the company value proposition as part of an overall talent attraction strategy
- Leverages storytelling and employee driven communications to deliver compelling messages to the talent market
- Proven success with Inclusion & Diversity programs
- Experience with tight timeframes and deadlines
- Strong project management experience
- Great communication skills, especially written
- Experience working across organizational levels including senior management
- Experience using social media as key communications channel
- Knowledge of brand management, especially in an international context
Strategy development and management
- Shapes and executes Avanade’s RM strategy in the Growth Markets area.
- Manages and oversees the Growth Markets RM team (both Avanade employees and contractors) as the point-person and ensures the execution of regional RM campaigns in line with the plans, EVP and overall RM strategy.
- Supports the hiring demand and growth strategy by partnering closely with the Growth Markets talent acquisition, marketing and business leads.
Recruitment Marketing campaign execution
- Builds and executes RM campaigns for Australia, Southeast Asia, Greater China and Growth Markets-wide targeting key talent communities, in line with the RM strategy, the EVP, and with a focus on inclusion & diversity.
- Analyzes and reports on investment and campaign results, adjusting execution per insights, demonstrating strong stakeholder management, flexibility, and reporting capabilities.
Digital marketing activities
- Plans, executes and manages organic and paid recruitment social media content plan for the Growth Markets area-wide plan and specific regions (Australia, Southeast Asia and Greater China), and oversees the regional execution on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
- Identifies and partners with Growth Markets-wide platforms and (event) organizations to support the hiring and diversity goals.
- Works with talent acquisition lead(s) to identify and partner with diversity-focused sourcing platforms to drive more female hires.
- Builds recruitment messages, in collaboration with local Talent Acquisition and in line with the global EVP, for current talent needs, and works to develop targeted messaging for developing/new talent pools.
- Works closely with marketing and brand teams to maintain (EVP) brand standard guidelines, get appropriate approvals and facilitate roll-out of integrated recruitment strategies Growth Markets-wide and regionally.
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.