Manager, CRM Solution Development
Area of expertise:
Do you know how to find the right software solutions? So do we.
You understand the nuts and bolts of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems and how to use your knowledge and communication skills to connect with clients and colleagues.
CRM is at the heart of everything you do. Whether you’re working with your development team or collaborating with your clients, your energy, knowledge and organizational skills encourage and develop the people around you.
About the job
As Manager of CRM Solution Development, you play an essential role in developing effective systems to help your clients track their customer engagement, sales, service, marketing and retention. You’re as comfortable working with your team as you are designing technical solutions and measuring the effectiveness of a project.
Day to day, you will:
- Enable the design of conceptual architecture and technical solutions
- Use key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure and test the quality of projects
- Encourage and support your team in defining technical, operational and user requirements
- Oversee the timely and effective resolution of client issues
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure consistent, positive client interaction, including managing offshore teams
- Support sales activities
- Travel as needed
You’re likely to have at least five years of CRM experience and a Bachelor’s degree in a field such as information technology, business technology or engineering.
Your skills and experience include:
- Excellent client management skills
- Experience leading large complex technology projects
- A background in managing global CRM teams and working with offshore teams
- Excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Working independently with minimal supervision
- Understanding common industry-standard business practices supported by CRM
- Extensive experience with CRM or other business management software, especially Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) environments, Microsoft SQL Server, HTML, Microsoft ASP, Microsoft .NET, etc.
- Basic understanding of relational databases
Indigenous Australians Policy Statement
Avanade Australia acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people as the traditional custodians of Australia.
In seeking to take forward a reconciliation process, Avanade Australia commits itself to playing its part in promoting the rights of Indigenous Australians to equitable participation in the workplace.
Avanade Australia will continue to develop a supportive organisational culture that values and respects Indigenous culture and accommodates cultural differences.
A diverse and inclusive business provides us the best opportunity to put our people first and keep our clients at the centre of everything we do.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.