Area of expertise:
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Lead Business Applications Architect
Avanade Finland is a growing company in Finland and part of Accenture and Microsoft both locally and globally. We are looking for an enthusiastic and growth-oriented leader to join us and to build and grow our Dynamics 365 F&O business!
This is an exciting opportunity within Dynamics in Finland because you will be co-defining the ERP agenda and go-to-market strategy for Avanade Finland in close collaboration with some of the best people in the industry globally!
About the role
In this role you are responsible for planning, scoping and delivery of complex ERP projects to Avanade's clients. Assignments vary from business case and value proposition creation to working with interesting and challenging client engagements as a business lead or as a senior subject matter expert.
You will also plan and execute the growth within this business area together with industry leads and business developers in connection with our Nordic strategy. The support comes from knowledgeable and engaged colleagues in the Nordic Business Application organization that help you to thrive. You will be working closely with the country manager and Finland leadership team in this role. There is also a possibility to extend and grow the role depending on your background and capabilities.
In this role you will ensure the quality and thoroughness of the analysis performed under your supervision and gather approvals for project deliverables. You will be responsible for maintaining requirements packages and leading work plan tasks, as well as identifying and mitigating risks. Also, being responsible for your team’s delivery securing high quality is part of the role. Furthermore, in this interesting role, you’ll be responsible for complex ERP implementations for enterprise clients.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Support clients in defining and implementing integrated solutions and co-operate closely with all relevant partners and teams to develop effective concepts
- Manage the whole project cycle from scoping, planning and budgeting to controlling and reporting
- Last but not least, you’ll ensure first class client lead and guide colleagues in demanding presales projects.
Preferably you have:
- A solid understanding of finance function from various angles
- Industry experience from retail, manufacturing or financial services
- A proven track record in Microsoft Dynamics consulting in a Finance and Cost Accounting environment and a deep understanding of the Dynamics 365 ERP value chain
- Possess a working knowledge of at least one software development methodology and knowledge of Microsoft platform skills.
As a person you:
- Are results oriented and have the ability to drive change in unstructured environment
- Have a strong client interface, presentation skills and business acumen
- Possess hunger and a big drive for constantly being up to date with new technologies, features and changes
- Have excellent interpersonal skills - 'Customer Focus' and you are a strong relationship builder
- Have a strong interest and passion for growing your own technology skills especially within Cloud & Azure.
We are looking for a person with a strong analytical mindset and with a talent for leading and mentoring others. You possess a 'can do - will do' attitude, that guarantees an excellent client experience. You are skilled at distilling information into insights that can be used to compete and win. In this role we require fluent Finnish and English language skills.
At Avanade, we believe that training and development of our employees is the key to success, and together we will be developing your expertise in the field of business applications.
- An opportunity to work in a truly global cloud company with unrivaled development and paid certifications
- Challenging projects for Finnish and international clients in a wide variety of sectors
- Avanade University - real time access to technical and skilled resources globally
- Dedicated career advisor to encourage your progression
- Engaged and helpful coworkers genuinely interested in you
- A company awarded by Microsoft as “Partner of the year” for the 15th time
- A community of passionate experts who work in an agile and dynamic manner
- Reward and Recognition scheme
- Wide benefits package.
Sounds interesting? If you think the role sounds like a match for you - then we want to hear from you! Click the button below and apply today.
If you have questions or concerns about the role or Avanade, you are welcome to contact our recruiter Lillli Tavaststjerna / email@example.com.
Don't see the exact right opening for you right now? Send us your information at Candidate Community and we can stay in touch and let you know when such a position does come available. Follow us on Avanade Finland LinkedIn, we post all our openings there.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.