Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger, Trondheim
Area of expertise:
English title: Back-End Developer
About the position
The role as a solution developer is mostly about designing, building, testing and rolling out solutions across services, applications and business portals. Solution developers are involved throughout the life cycle of the project. They work closely with the teams for technical leadership and functionality to understand what is required in the various projects, and to take care of customer relationships, change requirements and proposal development.
As a solution developer, you will be part of the team that defines and realizes the functional and technical design of a project. You will have a main focus on development, but also contribute and take responsibility for defining and detailing user stories, design, testing and architecture where possible.
Your tasks on a daily basis
- Design and build full-stack applications based on DevOps principles.
- Obtain and define user needs as well as technical and operational requirements in order to deliver good functionality to the end user.
- Join as part of a composite delivery team.
- Collaborate and communicate closely with customers and colleagues in the projects to ensure delivery of quality solutions.
- Take an active part in the community of developers in the company by contributing to the sharing of knowledge and experiences, and supporting and guiding less experienced consultants in their work.
Technical and business skills you probably have
- Prefer to know Azure and the services the platform offers. Certified as an Azure Developer Associate is an advantage.
- A good eye for code quality and an understanding of service-based architecture - you like good craftsmanship.
- Understands the principles of DevOps and uses concepts such as automated testing and CI / CD processes.
- Experience of working according to agile practices.
- Preferably previous project and consulting work where you have shown that you have good abilities to convey both orally and in writing complex information to both technical and non-technical parties involved.
- Good language skills in both Norwegian and English.
Not the position for you? Feel free to send us your information through the Candidate Community so we can stay in touch, and then we will let you know when a position opens. Feel free to follow us on LinkedIn , where we post all openings.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.