Area of expertise:
We are now looking for strong and hands on individual to join us as Java Developer. This role will be developing solution components that satisfy client’s business processes using Java technologies and crossed-trained in Microsoft ecosystem, if needed. Core activities in this area include working in a team to design and implement systems to help customer to transform their business. Candidate will have a chance to learn and apply emerging technologies, such as chatbot, RPA, mobility, analytics and IOT in project development.
- Designs, builds, tests, deploys, optimizes and supports systems implementation in a collaborative environment and committed to contribute in a team
- Collects detailed client requirements and translate them into solutions that meet client needs and expectations.
- Use creative and innovative solutions to solve client problems with Proof of Concepts (POCs)
- Problem solving in identifying problems on systems with data gathering and analysis and provide technical solutions.
- Write the code that you are proud of and the code must be maintainable and testable
- Maintains security, integrity, and business continuity controls and documents.
- 4 years of software development experience in Java.
- Experience in JAVA, Struts Framework. Experience in J2EE is an advantage
- Experience in AngularJS, Node.JS and Xamarin is a plus.
- Good understanding on Object Oriented Programming.
- A keen technology trend followers and able to propose how these emerging technologies can be adapted in project.
- Perseverance is a must for this role. We are looking for team members who can perform well during tough time.
- Self-starter attitude is a must.
- Should be a team player.
- Able to work in areas outside of your usual comfort zone and get things done quickly
- Exceptional communication skills and able to present and demonstrates solutions to clients
- Preference would be given for those who have additional experiences in any of the following products: Microsoft SharePoint, Mobile apps development experience, Microsoft SharePoint, Analytic tools and Sitecore.
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.