Area of expertise:
About Our Innovation Digital Studios
Welcome to the Avanade Poland Digital Innovation Studio, where the best in creative and technology mix it up to push the boundaries of innovation. We're a fast-moving, big-idea-dreaming, mishmash of designers, UX architects, technologists, delivery experts, writers, and more, who, when brought together, create transformative digital experiences for some of the biggest and the best brands on the planet. Sound like a place you wouldn't mind hanging your hat? Great, keep reading.
About the role:
As an JAVA/Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Developer you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment you will work with solution architects and developers on interpretation/translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design.
Day to day you will:
- Develop, test and deploy Adobe Experience Management (AEM) Web and Mobile solutions.
- You will work closely with clients, architects, lead developers, system administrators, project managers, business analysts and end users to build a state-of-the-art Digital Platform using Adobe's Digital Marketing Product Suite.
- Design efficient content models, security models, workflows and templates.
- Develop AEM templates and components leveraging current AEM software releases
- Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse.
You are a growing developer with proven Java/JVM development experience. You have working experience in implementing full cycle Adobe AEM projects. You have worked with AEM 6.2+ and are already familiar or working with AEM 6.4. Candidates with minimal AEM experience or interest to learn that technology are also welcome to apply.
Your skillset likely includes:
- Good Java/J2EE background and knowledge of Spring, Hibernate and Struts frameworks.
- Experience with Junit and other testing frameworks in AEM
- Experience in Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework, DAM, Workflows.
- Experience with AEM building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets and bundles.
- Experience with data migration in AEM
- Familiar with Multi Site Manager (MSM), Language Copy, Dispatcher
- Experience with communicating to different internal servers, databases from AEM, using both front end (ajax, cookies) and back end technologies (servlet, osgi service, Sling)
- We expect you to have good communication, analytical and presentation skills, problem solving skills and learning attitude.
- You should have experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Ability to work in a team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment is a must.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.