IoT Technical Solution Architect (Europe)
Area of expertise:
Location : Europe
Global Azure CoE | Europe IoT Technical Solution Architect
As an IoT Solution Technical Architect within the Global Azure COE, you will work closely with the Industry X Europe Area Lead to support the Europe regions in winning deals and scaling capability. You will specialize in solutioning complex IoT deals and providing E2E IoT & Dig Twin Technology thought leadership. You will focus on contributing to Industry X IoT Digital Twin solutions using Microsoft Azure PaaS services leveraging best practices and proven patterns to ensure that clients technical investments yield desired business outcomes. You have knowledge of design and implementation of high performance enterprise architecture and the Azure ecosystem across many verticals, ensuring that client’s investments achieve rapid business results.
Within a Highly Collaborative Environment You Will:
- Approach every initiative with a #OneAvanade “global” mindset
- Influence as a subject matter expert and change agent across the organization to educate account and business development teams to have a positive impact on client engagement and portfolio growth Evoke passion
- Partner with external clients, leaders across our business, and architecture teams to support the definition of technology and architecture blueprints, devise implementation roadmaps to achieve successful business outcomes
- Partner with a team of business leaders, technical, and sales experts to determine the strategy for offering identification and investment opportunities and provide inputs for strategic changes to the portfolio in response to business needs with a goal of helping our clients achieve cutting edge innovation in their digital portfolios and bring positive ROI’s to their client base
- Partner across our technical and sales teams, regions, innovation studios, and with our marquis industry partners (Accenture & Microsoft) to support regional sales and delivery teams through the full lifecycle of solution development, execution, sales, and delivery
- Collaborate closely with Microsoft as a technical point-of-contact and understand the partner solution technology
Your Skills and Experience Include:
- Demonstrated experience helping clients amplify their existing data and analytic platforms by implementing state-of-the-art, best-in-breed data platform, IoT architectures, AI and Machine Learning models.
- Build expertise on Azure dig twin
- Design large-scale Enterprise IoT solutions integrating heterogeneous devices, enabling hot path and cold pathanalytics, enterprise applications engaging user experience by using Azure services
- Knowledge of several of the most widely adopted IoT “verticals” (Connected Fleet, Connected Insurance, Connected Factory, Connected Vehicle, Connected Worker)
- Deep expertise in complex lambda architecture, serverless computing, enterprise integration, API management, cloud-to-device and device-to-cloud communication
- Excellent knowledge of application architecture, database architecture, networking and security
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.