Area of expertise:
- Lead a team of professionals to develop and deliver high-quality, low-defect, testable features.
- Mentor and train junior developers
- Produces high quality complex deliverables with minimal input and supervision.
- Manage full software lifecycle for innovative projects from gathering requirements to design, implementation, and testing
- Develop and maintain front end and back-end solutions using cutting edge technologies and products
- Work with Scrum Masters and product owners to priorities and deliver solutions using an Agile environment
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use and follow emerging technologies.
- Experience working with cloud Technologies (Microsoft Azure/AWS)
- In depth knowledge and experience with Object Oriented Programming (C# or Java)
- Strong Angular experience (we commonly use React, Ember, Vue, NodeJS on projects as well)
- Exceptional knowledge of Database technologies – RDBMS or NoSQL
- Experience building, testing, and troubleshooting RESTful APIs and frontend frameworks.
- Excellent consulting, leadership, and communication skills
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience working with code versioning tools.
- Experience working with cloud technologies (Azure is an asset)
- Experience working with build, packaging and continuous integration tools and frameworks.
- Strong focus on best development practices including code testability (TDD & unit testing) and automated deployments (CI/CD)
- Microsoft Certification is desirable.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering and 8+ years of development experience.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.