This role is a customer facing and you will play an active role in transforming our client’s Security on their Microsoft platforms through designing and implementing Microsoft Security technologies on-premise and in the cloud. You are comfortable meeting clients and lead workshops
Our Security team is now looking for a strong Microsoft Identity Consultant to join our ever- growing team. To hit the ground running, you come with deep technical skills including:
- Proven experience in designing and implementing Microsoft Identity Management solutions (specifically around on-premise based Identity Management with Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) and its predecessor Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) 2010 + R2.
- cloud based Identity Management with Azure Active Directory
- You will deliver throughout the project lifecycle hence is its important you are comfortable with performing discovery, analysis, design, build, test and deployment of Microsoft Identity Management solutions.
To be considered for this role you bring proven experience and deep understanding of Microsoft Identity Management (Attribute flow, Identity Joining, Schema alterations, Group Management, Role Based Access Control, Certificate Management, Coded and codeless provisioning techniques, Connector Development, Provisioning and Deprovisioning, Microsoft Hybrid Identity, Identity Federation)
You also have a strong foundation across the Microsoft Security solution stack. Experience and subject matter expertise in at least few of the technologies listed below is preferred:
• Active Directory Federation Services
• Active Directory Domain Services
• Active Directory Certificate Services
• Azure AD Connect
• Azure Active Directory basic, P1 and P2
• Microsoft Intune
• Azure RMS/Azure Information Protection
• Enterprise Mobility and Security Suite (EM+S)
• Windows Server Operating Systems
• Office 365
Additionally, candidates should demonstrate knowledge, experience and ideally hold certifications in the following areas:
• CompTIA Security+
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.