ITS CRM Business Analyst
Area of expertise:
Do you know how to turn needs into solutions? So do we.
- Establish global CRM architecture by integrating solutions across functional lines
- Recommend the right solutions for your stakeholders’ needs
- Guide your project team, establishing and tracking achievements, coordinating actions, seeking expert advice, balancing open issues, and contributing to team meetings and reports
- Define how we measure business and operations success and validate CRM system performance
- Support stakeholders on CRM standards and prepare them for using their CRM solution by setting training programs and redefining new roles and responsibilities
- Grow your network through educational opportunities, reading industry publications, building and maintaining your personal and business networks, and joining professional organizations
- Leading projects requiring significant coordination, with the freedom to use your own discernment and methodologies
- Working with D365 Customer Engagement as a technical and/or functional leader
- Managing a backlog in Azure DevOps following an Agile delivery approach
- Hands on experience deploying with Microsoft Power Platform solutions for customers in a variety of industries
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital status or any other protected status. Avanade is also committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.