Growth Markets HR Programs & Operations Manager
Area of expertise:
Day-to-day you will:
- Reporting into the Area HR Lead, you will deliver and localize key HR programs across the Growth Markets’ regions as well as help provide operational responsibilities to Business HR.
- Act as a point of contact within and outside the Business HR team (both local and global teams) to ensure connection, integration of team members, and timely interventions to ensure timelines are managed proactively.
- Manage relationships with stakeholder groups and work with key individuals across Operations, Finance, CoEs, and the business to develop solutions and identify potential challenges.
- Be part of the Growth Markets HR leadership team.
- Provide coordination and communication with appropriate teams to ensure initiatives meet schedule, budget, and quality commitments.
- Minimize exposure to project risks/issues by developing mitigation plans and escalating critical risks to ensure issues can be resolved.
- Take on critical roles within HR as needed.
Key Role Responsibilities:
Key Program Responsibilities:
- Work with Global Centre of Excellence (CoE) teams to translate high level vision and strategy into specific localized programs, initiatives and activities for implementation.
- Collaborate with CoE and local HR teams to resource projects/placements to meet the needs of strategic HR initiatives.
- Orchestrate timely delivery across a complex, global organizational structure.
- Manage project dependencies, deliverable completion, milestone compliance, and cost/budget.
- Produce and review project status reports and action item logs to identify issues; address risks and concerns directly with project stakeholders or raise them to the attention of senior management for further direction.
- Work with local teams and CoEs to help develop and execute tailored programs based on regional requirements.
- Take on HR Program delivery lead roles such as M&A lead, Entity Setup when required.
Key Operational Responsibilities:
- Support the standard management reporting processes and metrics by creating templates, role aids, and other materials and produce reporting packages as required.
- Provide continuous improvement to processes, tools, metrics, and training based on ongoing experience, process metrics, and feedback from other stakeholders, to drive further efficiencies in the organization.
- Manage the goals, objectives, overall performance, and budget of assigned projects and teams.
- Oversee and help manage the overall Growth Markets HR Budget
- Help forecast, report and analyse all HR metrics including attrition, engagement, engagement surveys, diversity and workforce planning
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
You are excited about working with a global technology leader to support its employees. You are a great leader, self-starter, and creative thinker. You are passionate about improving the world of work for employees at Avanade through leveraging your HR professional experience.
- Strong operational skills and highly organized
- High dedication to quality and attention to detail
- Experience in working across different HR disciplines in an international environment
- Ability to connect and build strong working relationships globally
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven experience in HR process design and improvement
- Proven ability to meet deadlines on short time frames and under pressure with the ability to set and adjust priorities quickly
- Experience working within a hierarchy and corporate multinational matrix both live and virtually across time zone
- Knowledge of Microsoft products
- Highly service oriented
- Flexibility to travel as required
Preferred Education Background:
You likely possess a Bachelor's degree in HR, Business Management, related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preferred Years of Work Experience:
You likely have at least 5+ years of diverse, complex HR professional experience or consulting experience.
Preferred Years of Management Experience:
2+ years interacting with senior leaders (regional, area, or global)
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.