Graduation Internship Experience Design
Area of expertise:
As a student at Avanade, you will focus on writing your thesis research during your internship but you will also be part of our UX Design (XD) Talent Community. If you want to help users have the best possible experience when using interfaces, you might be interested in the following assignment:
As an intern in the UX Design Talent Community, you will:
- Improve your design skills with professional tools and techniques
- Collaborate with two developers and work as a team in a real work environment
- Participate on an innovative solution based on IoT technologies
- Be part of a community that can help you with its expertise
The current solution is about monitoring and tracking of assets. There’s a responsive interface to manage, display, and locate the assets on a map.
The main objective of this internship will be to improve the UI/UX and add new features which may include reporting, planning functionality, people management, etc.
Specific tools and techniques used:
- Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Mobile-First Responsive Design
- Business analysis
- Branding and style guide creation
- Customer Journey Map creation, Storyboarding
- Prototyping (Sitemap, wireframes, high-fidelity and interactive prototypes)
- Testing (user testing, usability report)
We offer plenty of opportunities. Our training and internship programs offer you the opportunity to grow and realize your career goals. Moreover, you will be part of a dynamic team of IT professionals within a positive and productive work environment in which excellence is rewarded. And who knows? This internship might be the first step to a challenging career at Avanade.
Are you enthusiastic about this vacancy and would you like to graduate at Avanade? Then apply via the website today!
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.