Global AI & IOT Offering Lead
Area of expertise:
Solution Areas are what we want to be known for in the market; they are the areas on which our clients most frequently seek our guidance during their digital transformation journey. Within our Solution Areas, we have core Offerings, which are the solutions we deliver to our clients. By specializing in and formalizing these select Offerings, we can deepen our relationships with our clients across their entire business and compete in new areas, helping us to grow our market share.
As the AI & IOT Global Offering Lead, you will be responsible for the overall strategy, performance and growth of the AI & IOT Offering globally. You’ll partner closely with Global Data & AI Solution Area leadership to implement a strategy for offering identification, development, sales, solutioning and investments. In the role, you’ll focus on driving the offering every day; serving as the “face” of the offering internally and externally at a global level, and support offering sales through delivery, including capability and capacity, and regional relationships with offering alliance partners, Microsoft and Accenture. The AI & IOT Offering helps clients extract transformational outcomes from their data estates by applying Applied Intelligence, Machine Learning, Advanced Analytics, and much more. Use advisory-powered and design-led thinking approaches to help clients understand, expand, optimize and unlock business value from their platform.
In this role, you will manage full-spectrum, cross-offering solutions delivery for clients. You will partner with Talent Community Lead and Regional Capability Lead on resourcing and skill needs to maintain effective business operations and project outcomes, leveraging the Global Delivery Network (GDN) as needed, to prepare our organization for market changes.
Day-to-day, You Will
- Develop and manage an industry relevant set of AI & IOT solutions that Avanade can take to market through the Direct and Accenture channels
- Collaborate with and educate account and sales team to drive offerings to target clients, including all stages of the deal pursuit, review and approval
- Support quality and client delivery issues for offerings and solutions in your Region
- Manage budget against assigned Area/Region metrics; provide forecasting and sales pipeline analysis to support processes
- Effectively position offering and cross-offering offerings within the Regional sales channel
- Develop strong, effective relationships with Accenture and Microsoft at the offering level
- Partner with the Global Center of Excellence (CoE) on offering and asset development
- Act as main point of contact with local & global partners, primarily Accenture and Microsoft, to review pipeline, educate on our offerings, and ensure Azure is considered as part of proposed solutions with clients
- Support direct selling teams from creating solutions through proposal and closing deals
- Travel as dictated by the business.
You revel in success, with a leadership track record in developing and growing long term, high value client relationships. You’re adept at communications, especially with influencing and negotiation capabilities that help you establish and grow solutions with key clients. Internally, you enjoy advising leadership teams in the development, production, and promotion of solution offerings to grow a technology services line of business.
You approach the business with a primary focus on the client, and the client’s business problems. You possess a strong broad industry perspective with the ability to engage clients in their industry domain and position AI & IOT solutions that can address the clients’ most complex business problems.
In Addition, Your Professional Skillset Likely Includes
- Extensive experience selling, architecting and building AI led, industry focused solutions
- Sales and delivery experience with multi-site, offshore/onshore delivery models
- Deep understanding and experience of AI tools and techniques including predictive and statistical modelling, machine learning, virtual agents, intelligent automation (preferable)
- Deep understanding and experience with the Microsoft estate related to data and AI/ML cloud technologies
- Proven track record of positioning, closing and delivering AI centric use cases, value propositions and solutions including estimating and creating saleable commercial contracts
- Working knowledge and experience of data science/AI practices and processes including building industry relevant data sets, machine learning, predictive analysis, exploratory data analysis, text mining, virtual agents, image recognition, IOT related analytics etc.
- Experience with sales principles and practices, including business development, marketing, and complex channel management
- Ability to effectively team with peers in a large, matrixed organizations, including significant experience with off-shore teams and delivery
- Experience delivering solutions for client organizations through complex solutions / projects with heavy client interaction
- Strong consulting / project-based background, including assessing and managing the opportunity and risk associated with large scale, complex projects.
You likely possess a Bachelor's degree in Business or technology-related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. An advanced degree or MBA is strongly preferred, particularly technical (engineering, data science, operations research, statistics or related). You likely have about 12+ years of relevant technology business leadership experience, including solution sales, creation, delivery and business management, and more than 5 years of demonstrated people and/or business leadership experience, particularly within a consultancy.
Avanade requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Avanade will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement on an individual basis.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.