Area of expertise:
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
What does an Architect do at Avanade?
For us, an architect is a thought leader and expert in their field. Someone that ensures the solutions we create for our clients become the valuable assets they envisioned when they first engaged with us. Our architects bring industry-specific- and industry-agnostic points of view to our clients and have a deep understanding of the consequences and opportunities that the fast-moving innovations in the market offer. Our architects are hands-on, sets the direction for our teams, and work closely with client stakeholders to understand, make, and implement the right decisions in all aspects of a solution.
Avanade specializes in complex, long-running, and global/multi-national projects where our solutions are business-critical. This means our Architects will create long-term relationships with our clients and work together with our client teams to identify and develop opportunities that help our clients move further on their roadmap for technology transformation. Becoming our clients trusted advisers.
All our architects enjoy being thought leaders and share their knowledge generously with clients and colleagues. To ensure they can bring the best of themselves and Avanade to our clients, we give our Architects opportunities, and support, to develop their skills and expertise. With us, they can take a breath, deep dive into their domain, and become part of the industry’s thought leaders.
Your role as the Solution Architect
As a Functional D365 Solution Architect, you are responsible for identifying, developing, and deploying end-user solutions in D365 CE/Sales system. Through deep functional knowledge and familiarity with the application, you ensure business requirements are adequately met and provide a variety of leadership and advisory services around project management, business process development, implementation support, and end-user training as required. Additionally, you will lead project planning, implementation, and requirements gathering efforts across D365 CE/Sales projects to work through complex problems. Your operational leadership will encompass coordinating large-scale, strategically critical work efforts.
The practice area and the team
At Avanade, our practices are called Talent Communities (TC) and highlight the investment we put into the development of our talented consultants and experts.
All practices have a practice lead and we are looking for one of our architects to take on the additional responsibility as Talent Community Lead for our Dynamics365 CE/Sales. If you, in addition to lead at our clients want to lead our people, this is a potential opportunity for you. Talent Community is the place where our consultants can find help to feel prepared to solve any challenges and gain exciting insights into the future. As Talent Community Lead you will ensure your team members will be ready to meet our client demands, ensure the TC member prioritizes the right skills, and set the training plans for the group. Most importantly you will work toward a culture where the Talent Community members are engaged and have exciting and rewarding opportunities in their day-to-day work!
Your primary focus is
- Lead your team's work on the design of Dynamics365 CE/Sales technical architecture and solution. Including the Microsoft PowerPlatform and other relevant ISVs;
- Work with clients to actively position yourself as a thought leader and trusted adviser for technology transformation;
- Take an active role in developing new opportunities for our clients.
You work as part of the team is to
- Lead our clients in envisioning the possible business solution based on Dynamics365 CE/Sales;
- Work with delivery teams and client stakeholders to translate business requirements into Dynamics365 CE/Sales business solutions;
- Own requirements management, including approval, communication, traceability, and re-use;
- Work closely with the Technical Solution architect to align on functional and technical solutions;
- Work with our clients to assess business value and track value realization across the projects and programs;
- Ensure offshore resources are utilized and leveraged appropriately;
- Lead continuous improvement efforts to proactively identify potential challenges to client success and business productivity.
You are excited about working with a global technology leader to solve business-critical problems for some of the top companies in the world. You are a great leader, self-starter, and creative thinker. You are passionate about software and its potential to move organizations forward through innovation. You should have a strong track record with Dynamics CRM and Dynamics365 CE/Sales. You understand the nuts and bolts of Dynamics365 solutions, and you know how to connect with clients and lead a team to reach their goals. You are organized, energetic, and as comfortable in the client’s board room as well as in front of a whiteboard with your teams.
You are likely to have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, such as Information Technology, Business Technology, or Engineering. You are likely to have 7 or more years of relevant work experience, including Dynamics CRM and Dynamics365 CE/Sales. We expect that you speak and write Danish and English fluently in the context of work.
Other qualifications we look for are:
- Extensive knowledge of Dynamics365 CE / Sales and business solution implementations.
- Demonstrable experience in Business Process Reengineering (BRP).
- Client management skills and the ability to work with clients to develop and manage a roadmap with associated activities.
- Experience consulting with clients on complex projects, including technology leadership roles.
- Experience working with global teams, including off- and near-shore, on Dynamics implementation and maintenance projects is preferred but not required.
- Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form.
Do you want more information or details? Get in touch with us and apply today!
Don't see the exact right opening for you right now? Send us your information at Talent Community and we can stay in touch and let you know when such a position does come available. Follow us on Avanade LinkedIn, we post all our openings there.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.