Full Stack .NET Developer (Regular or Senior)
Area of expertise:
Welcome to the Avanade Digital Innovation Studio, where the best in creative and technology mix it up to push the boundaries of innovation. We're a fast-moving, big-idea-dreaming, mishmash of designers, UX architects, technologists, delivery experts, writers, and more, who, when brought together, create transformative digital experiences for some of the biggest and the best brands in the world. Sound like a place you wouldn't mind hanging your hat? Great, keep reading.
About the role
As a client-facing Senior Full Stack .NET Developer, you’ll have the opportunity to learn our clients’ business, their organization, systems, challenges, and goals. You’ll partner directly with client(s) to define and clarify requirements, then work with your team to create accurate project and task estimates to deliver exceptional client results.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Consistently develop and deliver high-quality, low-defect features on schedule
- Lead by example through the implementation of challenging and complex components
- Work closely with your project team, encouraging a fun and collaborative environment
- Ensure quality through adherence to technical best practice and through mentorship, feedback and paired programming
- Occasionally travel to your client’s site, as needed
Your technical and business skillset includes:
- Experience with Web Development, full-stack development experience and the .NET stack, including C#, Active Server Pages (ASP.NET), Web Application Program Interface (API), .NET Core (nice to have)
- Single Page Application design (ex. Angular, React.js, Vue.js)
- Computer Science and development fundamentals, including Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Experience with cloud computing platforms (Microsoft Azure) is a plus
- Experience analyzing, designing, developing, implementing and maintaining application code in a variety of contexts
- Proficient ability to communicate complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Solid written and spoken English skills
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.