Full-Stack .NET Developer (Custom Applications Team)
Area of expertise:
The Custom Applications Team designs, deploys, and supports solutions such as web services, applications and enterprise portals to meet internal business needs. As a team, we work with technical leadership and functional teams to fully understand the requirements of the project. We also participate in internal client relationships, develop proposals and innovate new solutions to today’s business challenges. Within our team, you will work on a wide variety of projects using your .NET, web and mobile development skills.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Deliver outstanding client results and project success.
- Learn our business, systems, challenges, and goals.
- Occasionally work directly with the client to define and clarify requirements.
- Cooperate with your team to build accurate project and task estimates.
- Consistently develop and deliver high-quality, low-defect features on the schedule, ensure quality through technical best practices, mentorship, and feedback.
- Lead by example through the implementation of challenging and complex components.
- Work closely with your project team as well as foster a fun and collaborative environment.
You are an experienced Full Stack .NET Developer, comfortable in server-side code and experience with Web technologies. You have a 'traditional' computer science and web development foundation, but are increasingly excited about the way the Web is evolving and the power that frameworks like Angular and React are bringing to client-side development. You are looking for an opportunity to be part of Web's transformation, and to be surrounded by people who are passionate about building fluid modern, responsive (or adaptive!) and engaging user experiences for the browser.
Your technical skillset includes:
- Strong CS and development fundamentals, including OOP, and best practices of coding, testing, and deployment.
- C#, SQL Server, WebAPI, along with a broad knowledge of design patterns.
- Knowledge of .NET Web stack architecture as well as knowledge of REST (WebAPI) services.
- Experience with C# development using technologies including .NET 4.0/4.5/4.6, .NET Core.
- Azure development experience is a plus.
Your non-technical background includes:
- Ability to connect and effectively communicate with Team Lead, Team Peers and internal customer
- Experience working with global teams
- Solid written and spoken English skills
You likely have at least three years of relevant experience and a Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems or a related field.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.