Front-end Developer(Angular 5 and above)
Area of expertise:
Do you want to put companies back in control of their code? So do we.
You take the best from open-source applications to craft bespoke solutions that are both creative and agile.
About The Role
As a client-facing Senior Front-End Software Engineer, you’ll have the opportunity to learn our client’s business, their organization, systems, challenges, and goals. You’ll partner directly with clients to define and clarify requirements, work with your team to build accurate project and task estimates, and deliver outstanding client results.
Day-to-day, You Will
- Deliver exceptional client results and project success
- Consistently develop and deliver high-quality and low-defect features on schedule
- Consistently maintain accurate estimates surrounding your tasks and efforts
- Lead by example through the implementation of challenging and complex components
- Ensure quality through adherence to technical best practices, mentorship, and feedback
- Follow design patterns to create componentized, layered, maintainable, and extensible software products
Your Skills Include
- Single Page Application design and development (such as React, Angular, Vue, or even Knockout)
- Build mock-ups and prototypes using tools such as Zeplin, Sketch, or InVision
- Experience using graphics software such as Adobe Photoshop
- Experience using data exchange technologies like JSON
- Experience in writing coded unit tests in one of unit testing frameworks like Jest, Karama, Mocha, Jasmine, Enzyme, Cypress
- Experience working in a DevOps environment, and using industry-standard tools (GIT/OneStash, JIRA) including Unit Testing
- Experience with responsive web development (e.g. bootstrap, material design, cssgrid, zurb foundation, styled-components, etc.)
- Experience with multifaceted stylesheet languages (e.g. SASS, LESS)
- Agile experience and participation in daily scrum meetings
- Computer Science (CS) and development fundamentals, including Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Good to have experience includes building Progressive Web Apps (PWA), RESTful web services, Webpack to configure builds, data engineering technologies like Python, Spark, no SQL DB, and serverless cloud computing technologies like Azure Functions or AWS Lambda
Preferred Years of Experience:
3-5 years of experience in software engineering with Microsoft technologies
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Management Information Systems, or related field is required
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.