Area of expertise:
You are a passionate finance professional with advance analytical, interpersonal skill, and fascination for shaping deals. As a member of the Avanade Deal Shaping & Pricing team, you will use your proven advanced analytical & finance skills by providing independent discernment and strong expertise to the global team responsible for the financial aspects of crafting and pricing client engagements and other corporate transactions. You will execute complex tasks and provide coordination for processes as well as acting as a SME in the bid process.
Day to Day:
Act as a business advisor to Avanade leadership in the crafting of transactions for Avanade’s largest engagements, including complex multi-Market Unit consulting and managed services engagements
Your Skills and Experience:
- Support financial aspects for crafting, structuring and closing transactions and ensuring compelling business cases for both Avanade and its clients
- Preparing and interpreting detailed financial models using bespoke tool set
- Develop creative and innovative executable deals including leading commercial arrangements, often across multiple concurrent deal opportunities
- Preparing detailed pricing responses for client submissions and contributing content for client deliverables.
- Evaluate financial investment performance and underlying costs of an offering through the creation of valuation models, pricing models and preparation of market and competitive assessments.
- Drive globally consistent financial deliverables, ensuring accuracy and compliance with internal policies, GAAP and commercial standards
- Documenting alignment with guidance, policies on impacts of modelling key financial elements or contractual terms.
- Support proposal/project teams through management and ownership of financial landscape of deal review and enabling the transition to delivery
- Independently performing advanced calculations, analysis, and/or projections
- Translate detailed financial concepts into usable insights and reports for the business
- Verify accuracy of outputs from critical financial systems and leading troubleshooting and correction activities as needed
- Lead workstreams and processes as a part of a larger project/initiative and verify/check the work of junior colleagues
· Tertiary qualified in Commerce, Finance or Business.
· Understanding of consulting/professional services contracts and deal structures (Local and Global)
· Experience of working in technology companies and/or consulting companies
· Ability to work in a cross functional team environment and drive outcomes
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Experience dealing with executives regarding financial reporting and accounting matters
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.