Finance Business Application - Bootcamp
Area of expertise:
Are you an ambitious finance professional who wants to pivot their career more towards Business Applications Technology? Avanade presents you with a unique opportunity to gain Business Applications skills. We would like to share our passion for ERP, Financial Reporting and CRM systems, specifically within the Microsoft Dynamics ecosystem. By training you we enable you to have a career at Avanade as a Finance ERP Consultant.
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software has become an inevitable part of modern businesses. It hosts a world full of business functionalities that are designed to oversee and integrate crucial business and financial processes. This is why Avanade is launching a first of its kind class training – Financial Business Application Bootcamp – a deep training framework that will provide six weeks of training focused on upskilling you from Finance Specialist to Financial Business Application Consultant and run by Avanade experts. This program is made for young professionals with a financial background wanting to gain expertise within Financial Business Applications technology within the Microsoft ecosystem. After the bootcamp program you are ready to go on to work on largescale implementation projects at our enterprise clients with a focus on financial processes.
This program is dedicated to:
Young professionals with 2-4 years of experience within a finance orientated profession, e.g. financial analyst, accountant, financial advisor, financial controller, financial auditor, management consultant or something similar. This bootcamp will allow you to pivot your career more towards technology and innovation. During this bootcamp we will focus on teaching you the fundamentals of Business Applications systems within the Microsoft eco-system, such as Dynamics 365 Finance and PowerPlatform. Together with the other trainees, you will gain valuable hands-on experience in these environments in just 6 weeks. At the end of the bootcamp, you will be ready to obtain your Microsoft certification, and we will be ready to launch you in your new career within our ERP Talent Community at Avanade. Your existing financial knowledge and newly obtained ERP consulting knowledge will allow you to bring a unique perspective to your colleagues, to the different local and international projects and our clients.
This program is ideal if you have:
- 2-4 years of experience within a finance orientated profession
- A Bachelor or Master degree
- A desire to pivot your career towards Technology/Business Applications Consultancy
- The desire to train on the Microsoft technologies particularly within ERP Finance modules
- The desire to challenge yourself in a new business
You are also:
- Passionate about new technologies and information systems
- Curious, pragmatic, autonomous, versatile, intelligent, and insightful
- Wanting to enhance your consulting skills in ERP Finance elements
- Based in Belgium and speak fluent English and Dutch or French
What does the program look like:
- 6-weeks onboarding journey making you a full-fledged Financial Business Applications consultant
- One weeks of technical training lead by Avanade colleagues and industry experts focused on technical skills within the Dynamics environment
- One week of trainings focused on consultancy skills lead by Avanade colleagues
- Four weeks of hands on/deliver work to polish up new expertise while you will continue to study and training leading to certifications
- Target Certifications: Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant Associate
What will be your role in the ERP team after the training?
- As an Financial Business Applications consultant you will:
- work on ERP implementations and improvements in challenging situations on large local and/or international projects
- collaborate with team members during client engagements
- be part of our internal, global communities of like-minded people
- be able to grow your career driven by your ambitions
- participate in Proof of Concepts and client demos
- get time and trainings to keep your knowledge and certifications up-to-date
Why would you choose Avanade?
- You will become part of an active and growing Business Applications community!
- Your future colleagues will help you with questions and challenges. Moreover, there is a pleasant, informal working atmosphere.
- Knowledge development is our focus, and we ensure this both by offering formal training opportunities as well as informal evenings where peers share their knowledge.
- With your passion, you can use the latest Microsoft technology to make a daily difference for our customers in the Enterprise market.
- We have a strong focus on the career and development opportunities of all our people. Everyone has a career advisor who will work with you to create a plan and guide you in choosing from the many training opportunities we offer.
- We offer the opportunity to be socially involved during working hours and to dedicate yourself to a good cause.
- We have very attractive terms of employment, including benefits such as company car, bonus scheme, phone and laptop, good pension plan, possibility to work part-time and many other extras.
Do you feel the match?
Do you recognize yourself in this description and would you like to get to know us? Then apply immediately by sending in your CV via our website. Applying by e-mail is not possible. If we see a match, we will call you soon to get acquainted. Do you have any questions or want to know why we love working at Avanade? Then reach out to our recruiter Tessa Spanjersberg at +31 (0)6 8238 5562 or via email@example.com.
Share this job:
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.