Area of expertise:
Infrastructure / Unified Communications
As a Senior Infrastructure Consultant in Azure, we count on your abilities in leading teams to plan, analyze, design, build, test and deploy enterprise Microsoft technology infrastructures.
You will apply your functional knowledge and technical expertise in the designing of systems to support customer needs while contributing to our vast repository of intellectual property.
Given your experience, we will also count on you to coach, train, and mentor team members and advise customers.
Occasionally, you might be involved in the process of convincing potential clients of Avanade’s solution, through proposal development, change requirements and developing customer relationships while analyzing the customer's business.
Concretely you are involved with one or more of the following:
- Azure cloud migrations at enterprise level (not limited to Microsoft technology)
- Server consolidation and upgrades, aiming to maximize resources and/or upgrade towards the newest technologies.
- Enterprise Directories: Deploy enterprise-wide business directories, based on MS Active Directory
- A thorough insight in IT Infrastructure, based on your studies and career path.
- A first experience with large-scale migrations to Microsoft Office 365/Azure
- Technical knowledge and consulting experience in Microsoft’s ecosystem.
- Experience with Azure or AWS
- Knowledge of cloud technologies including enterprise or hosting provider services including SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS solutions
- Experience provisioning a virtualized and/or cloud services environment
- Knowledge of cloud system engineering principles and considerations
- Knowledge of IT security risks
- Experience with supporting the development of technical documentation
- Demonstrated design and admin experience with underlying infrastructure including Active Directory, ADFS
- Experience with and/or deep understanding of the Microsoft collaboration stack including Office 365 including Skype for Business.
- PowerShell/PowerShell Workflow
- Troubleshooting with PowerShell ISE
- Leadership capabilities in order to gain trust from your team and clients
You want more information or details? Get in touch with us and apply today!
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.