Executive Assistant - North America
Area of expertise:
- Support administrative needs of a team that may include one or more executives (calendar, meeting scheduling, conference calls, expense receipts, supplies, shipping)
- Support full global and domestic travel planning, including itinerary/schedule/agenda, flights, hotels, processing and administration related to legal and compliance issues such as work permits and taxes, etc. - often including coordination of multiple executives
- Support regional meeting and event planning in accordance with established policies and procedures, including scheduling and engaging presenters, resources, and attendees, managing to a budget, coordination and management of external vendors, etc.
- Act on behalf of executives in teams to deliver communications to internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Ensure adherence to corporate policy and best practices related to confidential and personal information, time and expense policy compliance, etc.
- Coordinate purchasing of equipment and supplies for teams in accordance with procurement and vendor processing standards
- Manage administrative processes and workflow for executives and teams to balance competing priorities and conflicting stakeholders
- Supporting onboarding and day-to-day support of team members related to operational processes such as time and expense reporting, booking resources and meeting space, etc.
- Collaborate with other North America EAs on tool and process standardization
- Support other regional administrative tasks under the direction of the Regional Operational Leader as needed
Your technical and non-technical skills include:
- Microsoft Office: including outlook, teams, excel, power BI, word, PowerPoint (certifications preferred)
- Process and project management - including prioritization, problem solving, and efficiency
- Customer service - including managing expectations of senior level stakeholders regarding difficult or sensitive issues
- Communication - including persuasion and negotiation
Share this job:
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help make a genuine human impact on our clients, their customers and their employees. We are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform. Avanade has 50,000 professionals in 26 countries, bringing clients our best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital status or any other protected status. Avanade is also committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.